Who here is a Kilrathi sympathizer?

Do you WUV CATS!?!?!

• Yes

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • No

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
I voted yes. They're cute and cuddly and sure never hurt ME! :p If anything it was me smacking them around. It's like Hawk said... "Looks like they're getting hammered. Damn shame ain't it?" Guess it makes me feel bad that they can't stand on their own two paws. Hehe.

I voted yes also, because if some other race (Mantu) told me if my forces are ever defeated in battle, and that I'd be obliterated if that happened , I'd be pretty pissed off and aggressive, too!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Kilrathi are no good.

I'll never forgive them for the death of my boy.
They can't be trusted.
Let them die!

hehe i love star trek 6!

PS: Mekt and Raptor--->> Come post here so i can make some snide retort to you! ;)

i love this board!

well, so far its 4 to 9, and the kilrathi are losing again! Maybe they are just a bunch of losers!!!

Come on Mekt! Where are you?

You wish Ghost! I was feasting upon the entrails of a goose.
No need to cry, I am here!

And I definately support the Kilrathi. That the majority isn't for the Kilrathi means nothing. The Kilrathi don't need the dumb masses... ;) :p

Originally posted by Zor Prime
PS: Mekt and Raptor--->> Come post here so i can make some snide retort to you! ;)

You called, oh puny (but very tasty) human?

BTW: Mekt's right. One of the benefits of absolutism is that public opinion means nothing to us. :D

Best, Raptor

Yes, of course. One of my mission objectives here on Earth is to help subvert the humans' own "democracy" to better serve the Empire. :)

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by Raptor
Yes, of course. One of my mission objectives here on Earth is to help subvert the humans' own "democracy" to better serve the Empire. :)

Best, Raptor

Yes, of course. Carry on!

Ghost, how dare you question my loyalty to the Empire? I will feast on your entrails for that.

Seriously, I voted quite a while earlier this evening, but just hadn't gotten around to posting anything till just now.

Best, Raptor

I was wrong, i am a Kilrathi simpathizer.....

Specially if they are the main dish in a BBQ, and i can drink a good wine from his skull :p

Back