Who has WCW Backstage Assault?

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
But I thought that this would grab the interest of Wing Commander fans who just happen to be wrestling fans as well.

NO!!!!!!! Please, say there is no such thing... :eek:

How to create Wing Commander 2 Spirit

Load up WCW Backstage Assault and wait until you reach the title screen. Press Start, and when you reach the menu, select Create a Superstar and press X. You will be taken to a list of wrestlers to edit. Scroll through until you see a custom female and press X. You will now be able to modify this character. The menu will allow you to modify NAME, APPEARENCE, APPEARENCE and MOVES. Select NAME. Press X to change the name and change it to Mariko Tanaka, or Spirit. Leave the NICKNAME blank, and select the INTRO VIDEO of your choice.
Note: Apperence of clothes stays true for any Wing Commander character you wish to create. I mention this because Paladin and Knight are among the NICKNAMES, which announcers Bobby Heenan and Tony Schinovie will call out during the match, so those who have the game might want to try their hand creating those characters.
Press the Triangle butten to go back to the main options for your character. Now choose appearence and press X. You can now change the look of your character. For SIZE, it should be set to female. If not, change it now, then change HEIGHT all the way to the left, making your character short. Select the SKINTONE as FEMALE SKIN 4, and select RUNAWAY MODEL for the FACE of your character. This is the first of the options that you can edit the color and brightness of. To explain, pressing X will bring up two bars. The top bar will adjust the color of the part you have selected. The bottom bar adjusts the brightness. We don't need to adjust this yet, so move on to HAIR STYLE and select BUN. Now, press X and move the color bar into the orange area and the brightness bar a little over three quarters of the way to the right. You can ignore all the other options that follow until you get to SHIRT. Change this to DRESS SHIRT, then modify it so that it is light blue, and the brightness bar is just to the left of dead centre. Skip down to SLEEVE LENGTH and make sure it's the longest. If it's not, do it now. That's it for the upper body, so skip past all the other options until you reach PANTS. Change these to DARK JEANS and modify it the same you did with the shirt, light blue and a hair to the left of the middle of the brightness bar. Go down two and changed the PANT LENGTH so that it's two from being the longest. Now select BELT and choose DAVID FLAIR. Finally, go to the very last option, BOOTS, and select PLAIN FULL BOOTS. Congratulations, you have now just created Mariko Tanaka. Press the Triangle to go back to the main options. You will notice two more options, ABILITIES and MOVES. Edit these how you see fit, then SAVE AND EXIT. Now, there's only one thing left to do. Go back in, create c*** Colsen, and lay the smackdown on hos candy ass. Have fun.

Originally posted by Manic
Someone has too much free time... then again, don't we all? ;)

Too much free time, you say? Heh, slapped it together in half an hour. I do this as a hobby. Put in countless anime and video game characters in these games, and I love it.

Originally posted by Manic
Hawk was always a bad...err... keister. I would definitely toss him in. Oh, and Dekker too.

Also be sure to throw in Maniac so that Dekker can deck him, and Blair so he can have his revenge for twenty years of grief. :D Particularly what he says in the HOTT novel. :mad:

Back