Who has WCW Backstage Assault?

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
No, I have not lost my mind. I ask because you'll never guess who I put in there. Okay, I put in Mariko Tanaka. Spirit. A very good job too, if I say so myself. I could tell you how to do it with the create a wrestler thingy in the game if you want me to.

By the way, it is 100% percent legal, for those who have never played the game before. Numorous games now have the option of editing or creating characters. I do it all the time, and I'm sure that, with a bit of effort, I could put in all sorts of WC characters.

Originally posted by Chris Blair
WHAT?! What is this that you are talking about?

Okay, I'll try and explain in more detail. There is a game on the Playstation called WCW Backstage Assault. Now, in a number of these games you have the option of customising or creating characters. For example, let's say you wanted to create Mariko Tanaka. You simply go into the create a character option where you can play around with heads, faces, hair styles, clothing, and such. As I said I did this with Mariko, and I can detail how below for those who are interested.

More like WCW Backstage Ass.. Tons of wrestling games let you customize characters.. Tons of wrestling games are terrible too.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
More like WCW Backstage Ass.. Tons of wrestling games let you customize characters.. Tons of wrestling games are terrible too.

I won't deny that the game imitates the old WCW in some aspects. Such as Goldberg being a no seller (wrestling, as you probably know, is scripted, and selling refers to the way you make the moves look like they hurt) and having to beat everyone without his opponants getting a hit in. But I thought that this would grab the interest of Wing Commander fans who just happen to be wrestling fans as well.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Indeed. Make it so, Mr. TC.

I don't think you're allowed to call me mister... since I'm not a warrant officer and all... You could call me Subcrid, or Sir, if you'd like...

Dash, he's recieved his cross in addition to the bar, now I'll never stop him.

Back