Who do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT HIS NAME IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, but I just couldn't resist! :cool: :cool: :cool:

YO....I fully agree with you too.

If its Paulsen or Paulson is no big deal.

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
YO....I fully agree with you too.

If its Paulsen or Paulson is no big deal.
Well, except when the guy is trying to cash his Confed paycheck ('course, I guess he could alter either the "e" or the "o" in his signature to look like one another)

Originally posted by Preacher
Well, except when the guy is trying to cash his Confed paycheck ('course, I guess he could alter either the "e" or the "o" in his signature to look like one another)

LOOOOOOL Preacher,You got a sense of humor afterall;)

I don't hate any particular race either. Only those who wish to hurt innocent people.

Thats true but the 90% of the Kilrathi want to hurt innocent people of whatever race....!

Damn Kilrathiii:mad:

Well, if I may say so, I doubt very much that you are anything like those two DICKHEAD snipers in Washington.

On the Kilrathi. In the novel it says how there are many diffirent clans, okay? Now, as you probably remember, there had been two assassination attempts on the Emperor. These were by other Kilrathi. In the HOTT novel, we see that even without the Tembler Bomb, the Kilrathi are on the verge of shaking apart. There is civilwar, great unrest, and utter contempt for the Kilrathi Empire. And as many Kilrathi that fight in the war, many more are simply innocent. We learn as much when the Behemoth and T-Bomb are discussed.

[BAnd as many Kilrathi that fight in the war, many more are simply innocent. We learn as much when the Behemoth and T-Bomb are discussed. [/B]

you don't have to actually fight in order to contribute to the war effort. something as little as growing and selling food to the gov is contributing to the war effort. having said this, i don't think there were very many "innocent" kilrathi

Originally posted by Quarto
the noble ship commander going down with the ship is BS... if a captain can get off the ship, he most certainly should. Romantic notions have no place in such decisions.

NOT! The Captain is responsible for his crew's safety. He doesn't save his sorry butt and let all of his crew bite the dust, 'cept of course the ONE he needs to fly his sorry butt to safety because he's so useless he can't even fly a shuttle.

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Please, LeHah, stop being so anal about people being anal about spelling.

Please, WildWeasel, stop being so anal about LeHah being so anal about people being anal about spelling.

:D So sorry. I absolutely could not resist that one!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back