Who do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, its also possible that Paulson just plain wasn't on the ship when it blew. What it looked like to me was that he'd been away from the ship (presumably at a meeting with Tolwyn, which is why Seether is in the shuttle instead of so much space debris), and returned shortly after Blair finished with the Lexington.

then how does that explain why he is on the ship when you get your briefing right before Eisen gives you the chance to defect.

As I remember it, there were about 4 Missions between your defection and the destruction of the Lexington (I always just disable it)

True, but if you choose to defect the SECOND time, Paulson was right there up till you scramble. I think that Paulson and Seether just chose to jump ship as soon as they figured out that the Lexington was done for.

Originally posted by Starkey
Please, people, the guy´s name is Captain Hugh PaulsEn

Please, Starkey, stop being so anal about spelling.

I´m not being anal or anything, but one guy writes Paulson then everyone goes with him, and I was just helping them get it right. Paulsen is a WC character and I think we have to try to keep things right here. Everyday here we see people (including you) correcting each other on topics such as "Concordia is not a ´federation´ class vessel", or "is it Nephilem, or Niphilim, or Nephilim?"...

I don´t care if people don´t know English well (like that guy that keeps saying "stop making fan of me" :D ) or people mistyping something, but I feel that we should help each other keeping WC official names right. This CIC is the only thing now *in charge* of preserving WC, since Origin and Chris Roberts are temporarily away, so, if we don´t keep WC history right, who will?

I've written it as Paulson for years, though I know better. Language isn't for exactness, it's for communication and understanding between parties. The misplacement of a vowel in this case will NOT undermine one's understanding of the sentence.

Originally posted by Starkey
I´m not being anal or anything, but one guy writes Paulson then everyone goes with him, and I was just helping them get it right. Paulsen is a WC character and I think we have to try to keep things right here. Everyday here we see people (including you) correcting each other on topics such as "Concordia is not a ´federation´ class vessel", or "is it Nephilem, or Niphilim, or Nephilim?"...

I don´t care if people don´t know English well (like that guy that keeps saying "stop making fan of me" :D ) or people mistyping something, but I feel that we should help each other keeping WC official names right. This CIC is the only thing now *in charge* of preserving WC, since Origin and Chris Roberts are temporarily away, so, if we don´t keep WC history right, who will?

HEY! Im the guy :) ,and I fully agree with you Stark

Book.jpg

That ends this arguement.

Originally posted by LeHah
I've written it as Paulson for years, though I know better. Language isn't for exactness, it's for communication and understanding between parties. The misplacement of a vowel in this case will NOT undermine one's understanding of the sentence.

I agree. Well said.

PaulsOn or PaulsEn.....it's still the same damn bureaucratic prick that takes command of the Lexington away from Eisen.

Originally posted by Ijuin
True, but if you choose to defect the SECOND time, Paulson was right there up till you scramble. I think that Paulson and Seether just chose to jump ship as soon as they figured out that the Lexington was done for.

that's probably what happened. Seether and his little bitch Paulsen (happy?) running from the fight.

Perhaps the best way to resolve this would be to point out that while the game calls him Paulsen, the book calls him Paulson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back