Which WC game has the best music?

Jeremey Irons?!?!

NO!

Has anyone seen Dungeons and Dragons??!?!

We need someone thats a THEATER ACTOR...someone young and probably unknown.

I WANTED to see Dungeons and Dragons, but I only saw ONE commerical for it and saw no trace of it in theaters, so...

I personally love the trial theme at the end of 4 and any of the music from 3. Prophecy's rock stuff seemed a little too out-of-place. You say "Sci-Fi", I say "Classical score".

Originally posted by Bar-None
Changing a damned good Scotsman to bad Frenchie is akin to high treason!

I love Tcheky Karyo. He's a magnificent actor! Ever see the movie La Femme Nikita?! He's a terrific Paladin, but he's not THE Paladin, since his south french accent dictates his character. but his acting is perfect for the role. Maybe he came from a French colony and he lost the accent as years went by. :)

Is that the one that sounds like a rodeo song? I've never played, so I have no clue. All I know is that the music has put an irrational and overpowering desire for the game.

Originally posted by LeHah
Originally posted by Bar-None
Changing a damned good Scotsman to bad Frenchie is akin to high treason!

I love Tcheky Karyo. He's a magnificent actor! Ever see the movie La Femme Nikita?! He's a terrific Paladin, but he's not THE Paladin, since his south french accent dictates his character. but his acting is perfect for the role. Maybe he came from a French colony and he lost the accent as years went by. :)

Isn't La Femme Nikita a TV show?

La Femme Nikita was a spy movie with Tcheky Karyo (Paladin) and Jean Reno (Leon: The Professional) in smaller, brilliant roles. It was directed by Luc Besson, who also did "The 5th Element", "Leon: The Professional", "The Big Blue" and "The Messenger".

La Femme Nikita was later turned into a Bridget Fonda remake as "Point of No Return" sometime in the mid-90s. It's worthless compared to the original. It was later turned into a USA Network series, also worthless.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0100263

Well, that depends. Some people don't like Luc Besson's style. I happen to like it (usually). It is one of his better movies and one of the few to gain world-wide acclaim

Originally posted by Supdon3
I love that Bridgett Fonda movie:) Well i love Bridgett Fonda, so it doesnt take much...

How old are you ??????
The daughter of Bridgett Fondai a better one,i remembered in one movie with Robert de Niro and making *things* in the kitchen

I have never seen a single film by Quentin Tarantino (out of general ******* principle :) ) but I still know most of the dialogue... How pathetic is that?

Back