Delance

Victory, you say?
LOTR: Fellowship
LOTR: Two Towers
Matrix
SW: TPM
SW: AOTC
Spider Man

Wing Commander is, of course, hours concurs.

never heard of the "Tow Towers" :D. i'll assume you ment the Two Towers and vote for that one

The Two Towers got TOWED? Bet Sauron and Saruman are piiiiissed about that! Remember that scene from "Robin Hood: Men In Tights" where Locksley's castle got REPOed? That was hilarious!:p

I'd like Men in Tights but people keep making these stupid Robin Hood or William Tell jokes when they find out I'm an archer. Geez.

Yeah, Two Towers, of course.

Hey, spelling errors are for old time's sake. Important things and personalites on WC have close ties to spelling errors.

I think you've gone ahead and made some for old times' sake as well right here Delance.. either that or your words are just mixed up. :)

I think I need to see Towers again. I liked Fellowship a lot more as everything was picked and sorted and well done. Two Towers, certain segments seemed rushed or unfinished. I could also be asking too much.

The Matrix and Episode 2 make me sad though. :(

Originally posted by LeHah
I think I need to see Towers again. I liked Fellowship a lot more as everything was picked and sorted and well done. Two Towers, certain segments seemed rushed or unfinished. I could also be asking too much.

it could also be that they had to take a hell of a lot out to make it a 3 hour movie. i can't wait for the special edition DVD to come out to see what all the deleated scenes were.

Somehow I find it strange that there isn't a single starwars fan and that spider man who did awesome in regards to boy office got no votes at all...

As for LoTR... IMHO the movies are a bit ill paced. Very hectical in battle, but then you get very extended talks and scenery shots. Ok, they are nice for the mood, but considering that at least 30 mins had been cut (and some rather important ones as well AFAIK) from each movie I'd rather have cut those silent phases.
All in all the LoTR movies seem to be a bit stretched to get over time for me as stupid as that sounds. But it is that gut feeling.

PS: Anyone know if there will be a mega giga whetever collection of all 3 movies on DVD in the end or should one buy the current limited editions?
Any rumours?

According to Jackson there will be a mega-super LOTR pack.
the 3 movies, cut-scenes, documental, etc.
Don´t buy the common edition, buy the one with the deleted scenes

and there are Star Wars fans out there. I'm one of them. it's just you put the two worst SW films against my two favorite films (LOTR) and there was no contest. i loved all the movies on the list, but i had to pick the best one (TTT)

I would of chosen SPider-man, but I was only allowed to choose one. So, I selected LOTR: The Two Towers.

Originally posted by Ghost
According to Jackson there will be a mega-super LOTR pack.
the 3 movies, cut-scenes, documental, etc.
Don´t buy the common edition, buy the one with the deleted scenes

actually, if you want all the special features, buy both editions. i heard that the normal dvd had stuff that the special edition didn't

Back