Which is the better leader?

Which is the better leader

• Hawk

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Manaic

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't gotten the scene personnally, and knowing me I probably would forget anyway. :p I'm just going by what the script says. It also has a few things added and taken out, such as Seether's knife was supposed to be electric, Maniac taunting Blair about Tolwyn, and the scene with Maniac and Vagabond playing cards was longer than the script.

I wish... I wish that the movies in WC4 had been longer. The cutscenes in that one were high quality in terms of acting and story.

Phillip Tanaka said:
It also has a few things added and taken out, such as Seether's knife was supposed to be electric...

Actually, Seethers knife was supposed to be a laser-tipped knife, not electric. if it was electric then Seether would have been electrocuted.

Iceman16

Iceman16 said:
Phillip Tanaka said:
It also has a few things added and taken out, such as Seether's knife was supposed to be electric...

Actually, Seethers knife was supposed to be a laser-tipped knife, not electric. if it was electric then Seether would have been electrocuted.

Iceman16

Ah right. Thanks. I knew it was something like that from the script. A laser blade. A subtle referrence to Star Wars lightsabres perhaps?

Why not Bossman? Great pilot, took care of Blair when Blair was a green pilot, changed his flying style so replacements on the Claw wouldn't get splattered through space trying to fly like him.

You know, that's a great thought. Bossman ruled. And he looked after Blair at least as much as anyone else on the Claw. Plus he could take out three Jalthi before you could blink. He's better than Iceman because he isn't cold. It was a shame he died, and that he wasn't in the movie.

I would just like to take this time to say that if you don't vote for Hawk, you're stupid. I like Maniac, well, WC IV Maniac, but he couldn't lead a cow into a.... wait.... how does it go? Nevermind, the point is that I'm pretty sure that Maniac was kept in the space forces after the war for entertainment value.

Haven't voted, not sure who to choose. I have my own opinion on who a good leader would be, but out of those two, I really cannot say. Blair was a good leader, he had the experiance and fame, and people would follow him. Angel was a good leader in VOTK. Eisen was someone you respected and would follow orders from. Ditto Halcyon. Tolwyn had some good leadership qualities, haven't read the novels aside from HOTT so I cannot really judge on End Run or Fleet Action. And there's a few others that I would think would have made great leaders. Bossman. Iceman was probably too aloof. And Spirit. Why? She was a warrior. She had a genuinely caring personnality. And she was an O5 (Lieutenant Colonel) and Angel's XO, so you would listen to her and follow her orders in any case, but those other two qualities make her a good leader in my opinion.

Back