Which games are you playing now?

I'm rather enjoying Max Payne right now (Bullettime kicks ass and the drugged levels make me go crazy instead of him).

WC1/P/SO
Star Trek Armada
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Black&White
Quake III
Monkey Island 1/2

Now playing Luigis mansion and despite completley varying reviews....
Enjoying it like crazy, first puzzeler to grip me since Tetris

Originally posted by the__phoenix

Hey Cool! Woher kommst Du? Ich studiere in Salzburg und wohne in Mattighofen (Oberösterreich) sozusagen ein "Erdäpfibaua" oder "Pommesranger" ;)

Ich wohne in Niederösterreich in Brunn an der Pitten, einem kleinem Kaff am A**** der Welt, und gehe ins Bundesoberstufenrealgymnasium in Wiener Neustadt.:)

Originally posted by Talyn83
To them it isn't a foreign language.
Yeah, and neither is Kilrathi to a bunch of orvergrown felines. :)

Originally posted by Skyfire
How'd you beat Zophar?!
Sorry it took me so long to answer you. :( But I beat Zophar by being at level 51 with every healing item I had ever gotten. At level 50, Hiro gets a very hardcore attack... Oh, and I can't forget... a LOT of patience (mainly with the fairly bland storyline, not in leveling up)!

Originally posted by Pedro
Nope been to true love, done that, completley over rated, both Shenmue II and Rogue Leader (my most recent plays) score far higher in my books.
I was talking about a videogame, not your silly little "romance" with Fishbone.

Theres a game called true love? thats sick, I think, atleast a little warped, what genre is it (or should I even ask), and lol that wasn't true love, the relationship lasted a couple of months at most so zip it :cool:

Pedro: I'm playing RE1 now because I like it. I also LOVE 2 and I adore 3. I own 2 and 3 for the PC. Also, I'm not going to ever play the remake, because unlike what seems to be all of you here, I do not have $200 to blow on any new system. I don't even have $1 to spend on a candy.

I play MGS on the PC because the 640x480 graphics don't make my eyes bleed like the horribly pixellated blocks and messes on the PSX version. Also, it COMES with VR missions, which saves me from buying a whole other game. I spent $15 on it, when I might have spent $60-$80 buying the two PSX games separately.

For reference, the PC version of MGS has a first person view mode, where it becomes an FPS style game, and is not just MGS, it is MGS Integral. You only play as the Ninja in VR Missions, a la the PSX version.

Theres a game called true love? thats sick, I think, atleast a little warped, what genre is it (or should I even ask), and lol that wasn't true love, the relationship lasted a couple of months at most so zip it :cool:

Must be a Japanese game, They have a bame for everything.

Theres a game called true love? thats sick, I think, atleast a little warped, what genre is it (or should I even ask), and lol that wasn't true love, the relationship lasted a couple of months at most so zip it

Don't make fun of True Love. :(

Back