where could I get......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I agree with you Fishbone. I have complete respect for everyone on this board (Well, maybe not that darned Keen Commander! Who does he think he is? ;) ) and I definitely hold LOAF in high reguard.

I was meerly pointing something out that I felt was a little much, thats all. As of now, unless someone else asks about it, I'll drop the subject altogether.

I hold no hard feelings against anyone on this board unless they completely deserve it, like that kid who came on the week before last and was calling people foul words...Then I just get angry and release Ghost Rider and scream for Vengence! :D

I got my kilrathi saga in Atlanta when I was on vaction for $45.00 and this was like five year after it came out prety cool huh?

Originally posted by LeHah
Thanks for talking down to me, Frosty.

Can I go back to my building blocks now? :p

Frosty didn't talk down to you... he explained how he would go about it, if he were planning on it.

TC

::Turns into Ghost Rider::

:mad:

VENGENCE!

::Steals blocks back::

HELP! Where did I land?
:: /me sees herself in the role of a good old mama in the kindergarden::
Next is, that you talk where you could meet to play together. Maybe I should also come, with first aid equipment. If the building blocks fly low. :p

Originally posted by LeHah
Oh, I agree with you Fishbone. I have complete respect for everyone on this board (Well, maybe not that darned Keen Commander! Who does he think he is? ;-) ) and I definitely hold LOAF in high reguard.
YOU PEOPLE have no respect for Keen Commanders! :p
Originally posted by $tormin
*steals LeHah's blocks*

mine :-p
LOL! Ladies and gentleman, I hereby state that $tormin is amazing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back