Where can I buy WC Prophesy Secret Ops?

In the package for Prophesy Gold, it included Secret Ops. I bought the regular WC Prophesy, before Gold was released. I want to get Secret Ops, so I can play the missions that were with that CD. Is there a way to get it seperatly without buying Prophesy Gold?

------------------
I hate bugs!

Unless someone has burned their own CD, I think you have to by GOLD. Thats what I had to do.

------------------
Peace cannot be kept by force, it must be achieved through understanding.

WC Secret Ops is a standalone game, and not a WC Prophecy add-on. The free offer expired over a year ago. You can get both games in Prophecy Gold.

The release of WCSO that's part of WCP Gold is the full game. Essentially, the basic pack with the Ep. 7 pack installed (meaning no passwords; of course, with no specialized online fiction any more, that's somewhat of a moot point).

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another question. Did Origin ever release "The Kilrathi Saga"? I bought a EA game called Theme Park, and there was a trailer for The Kilrathi Saga, and I have yet to see it at a store.

------------------
I hate bugs!

If you read the friggin' BOX your game came in, you'd know to spell it P-R-O-P-H-E-C-Y. And nobody say a word about me correcting spelling unless you wanna get a quadjillion threads closed.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Forgot to mention in the last post, The Kilrathi Saga was advertised to be a bundled pack of WC1, WC2, and WC3, and in the trailer, it was supposed to have some additional CG sequences for the first and second WC game.

------------------
I hate bugs!

Luckly i got gold..
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

strange thing
at computer gaming world they still have the WCP:SO episodes for download (Note: i mean ALL the episodes 1-7 but u need to register still of course)
is this good or bad?
i've had the SO missions zipped and backed up with my Access codes and all for some time
but i was looking for the old WC1 Secret ops when i came across that

Chance, they may but that's illegal.

The Kilrathi Saga was definately released. It is no longer available in stores but can be bought on e-bay at a price of usually $80-$100

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Re: Kilrathi Saga

It was released, twice, but even with 2 releases, it is somewhat rare. As for the changes to WC1/2, the only really notable changes are digitized sounds/music replacing the original ones (the music soundtrack was redone by George Oldziey (WC3, WC4, and WCP soundtracks)), and the addition of the invisible cockpit option introduced in WC: Armada (another not-easy-to-find one).

Although the add-on packs for WC1/2 aren't included (and the DOS add-ons won't work with KS WC1/2), they are available for download from the Origin FTP site, for free. (You can also find a link to the mission pack files from the part of the WC CIC files section with the Kilrathi Saga files.)

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

[This message has been edited by Death (edited January 07, 2000).]

Back