Where can I buy WC Prophesy Secret Ops?

In the package for Prophesy Gold, it included Secret Ops. I bought the regular WC Prophesy, before Gold was released. I want to get Secret Ops, so I can play the missions that were with that CD. Is there a way to get it seperatly without buying Prophesy Gold?

------------------
I hate bugs!

Atum

Spaceman
Unless someone has burned their own CD, I think you have to by GOLD. Thats what I had to do.

------------------
Peace cannot be kept by force, it must be achieved through understanding.

KrisV

Administrator
WC Secret Ops is a standalone game, and not a WC Prophecy add-on. The free offer expired over a year ago. You can get both games in Prophecy Gold.

Death

gh0d (Administrator)
The release of WCSO that's part of WCP Gold is the full game. Essentially, the basic pack with the Ep. 7 pack installed (meaning no passwords; of course, with no specialized online fiction any more, that's somewhat of a moot point).

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's another question. Did Origin ever release "The Kilrathi Saga"? I bought a EA game called Theme Park, and there was a trailer for The Kilrathi Saga, and I have yet to see it at a store.

------------------
I hate bugs!

Frosty

a full fledged GF
If you read the friggin' BOX your game came in, you'd know to spell it P-R-O-P-H-E-C-Y. And nobody say a word about me correcting spelling unless you wanna get a quadjillion threads closed.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

Forgot to mention in the last post, The Kilrathi Saga was advertised to be a bundled pack of WC1, WC2, and WC3, and in the trailer, it was supposed to have some additional CG sequences for the first and second WC game.

------------------
I hate bugs!

G

Gunner

Luckly i got gold..
smile.gif

------------------
I've seen smarter things..

~Gunner~

C

Chance

strange thing
at computer gaming world they still have the WCP:SO episodes for download (Note: i mean ALL the episodes 1-7 but u need to register still of course)
is this good or bad?
i've had the SO missions zipped and backed up with my Access codes and all for some time
but i was looking for the old WC1 Secret ops when i came across that

TC

SubCrid
Chance, they may but that's illegal.

The Kilrathi Saga was definately released. It is no longer available in stores but can be bought on e-bay at a price of usually $80-$100

TC

------------------
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Death

gh0d (Administrator)
Re: Kilrathi Saga

It was released, twice, but even with 2 releases, it is somewhat rare. As for the changes to WC1/2, the only really notable changes are digitized sounds/music replacing the original ones (the music soundtrack was redone by George Oldziey (WC3, WC4, and WCP soundtracks)), and the addition of the invisible cockpit option introduced in WC: Armada (another not-easy-to-find one).

Although the add-on packs for WC1/2 aren't included (and the DOS add-ons won't work with KS WC1/2), they are available for download from the Origin FTP site, for free. (You can also find a link to the mission pack files from the part of the WC CIC files section with the Kilrathi Saga files.)

------------------
SubCrid Death
Official Net.Nazi, LOAF's Merry Guild

[This message has been edited by Death (edited January 07, 2000).]