When will the Kilrathi be eliminated?

Regarding how quickly the Kilrathi could spit out massive warships and fighters, I think their industrial capacity is quite high.

Originally posted by Raptor
Somehow, I just don't see Kilrathi peddling low cost automobiles and electronics with a bow and a smile. :D

Best, Raptor

Haha. That's certainly true, I can't see that either. But maybe they'll just go into the video game industry instead. :)

Originally posted by Unforgiven

The Clawstation 2?
I don't know what kind of humor is needed to laugh about that, but IMO this just *hurts*... a radio station in Germany has a special jingle for jokes like this one: "A crime against the listener" :D

Maybe the Kilrathi will go into real estate like the Japanese did and buy a bunch of Terran space."We will conquer you one way or the other!"

Well if confed would make another behemoth and if the kilrathi get gutsy and try do something wrong BOOM just blow up a planet or two. And this time though make sure the behemoth is ready for battle if need be before it is launched. I mean look the first one was pressed into service-Destroyed, the Mt. St. Helens was pussed into service by Captain Eisen-Severly damaged so yeah make sure it is ready this time!

Um Stunner, its not like they had much choice when they deployed the Behemoth and the Mt. St. Helens.

Finally the strategy of holding a gun to the kats' head is not likely to endear us to them, and pretty much ensures that they will try to take another shot at us.

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
Confed doesn't have the time or manpower to eliminate the Kilrathi.
And I don't believe they should. Remember Paladin mumbling about Humans becoming like the Kats in WC1?

Originally posted by Skyfire
...the United Kilrathi (by the time they're united, that is)...
I'm sure they're (mostly) united already by 2681, given that their territories are governed by the "Kilrathi Assembly of Clans" and the war among the Feudal planets seems to have gone quiet. This leaves only Kilrathi pirates and imperial loyalists, I assume.

Originally posted by Wedge009
I'm sure they're (mostly) united already by 2681, given that their territories are governed by the "Kilrathi Assembly of Clans" and the war among the Feudal planets seems to have gone quiet. This leaves only Kilrathi pirates and imperial loyalists, I assume.

I've never heard that they had solidifed, generally. From the last I remember was Dallas in WCP saying that the Kilrathi were tied up on the feudal planets, which I had taken to mean a civil war of strong proportions. But I guess, that it could really mean that the Assembly was fighting those not loyal to it.

Originally posted by Skyfire
From the last I remember was Dallas in WCP saying that the Kilrathi were tied up on the feudal planets, which I had taken to mean a civil war of strong proportions.
I think "were" is the operative word. Meaning that it was in the past by that time. In fact, Dallas was rambling on about how it was supposed to be quiet in the galaxy at that time - "the last thing I expected was actually having to fight! I am so... hosed."

Originally posted by Wedge009
I think "were" is the operative word. Meaning that it was in the past by that time. In fact, Dallas was rambling on about how it was supposed to be quiet in the galaxy at that time - "the last thing I expected was actually having to fight! I am so... hosed."

Ehhh, I'm pretty sure Dallas was speaking in the present tense -- the galaxy was quiet *because* the Kilrathi were tied up on the fuedal planets. (It doesn't make sense in the context of the other things he lists if it's in the past...).

Remember that after WCP Kilrathi have to join their efforts or end being nothing more than battlefield. Their inner colonies are probably scorched badly and ships destroyed so Kilrathi genocide would be easy to Neph or Mantu. After all planet-based battle isn´t fun aganst invading fleet.

Originally posted by Rami Sihvo
Remember that after WCP Kilrathi have to join their efforts or end being nothing more than battlefield. Their inner colonies are probably scorched badly and ships destroyed so Kilrathi genocide would be easy to Neph or Mantu. After all planet-based battle isn´t fun aganst invading fleet.

I do not think the Mantu have a reason to want to eliminate the Kilrathi, since their war ended long ago and it was the Kilrathi who attacked in first place.
The Nephilim, though, want to and can easily crush the Kats´s pancakes and all of their other worn-out fighters.

From the way this thread started (smoking Meastro and Kilarathe) :D , it turned out into an interesting chat.

Back