When will the Kilrathi be eliminated?

ninja

Spaceman
When will the Kilarathe be elimnated?

When will the kilarathe be eliminated it seems like there in every sector of space and the broder worlds. Meastro is smoking.

Re: When will the Kilarathe be elimnated?

Originally posted by ninja
When will the kilarathe be eliminated it seems like there in every sector of space and the broder worlds. Meastro is smoking.
Who are the kilarathe?

OK, let's try a *serious* approach to your question...
first of all, which WC titles have you played yet?
Did you read any of the novels? Which of them?

Perhaps this will help to understand why you think that the kilrathi will/should ever be eliminated.

Meastro is smoking.

Yeah. He's smoking a big fat cigar from cuba.

Besides, if the Kilrathi are eliminated, all that would be left would be bugs. There wouldnt be any more cats to hit!

Grrmbll... . Am I supposed to endure such blatant insults to the Kilrathi only because I participated in the insults thread??

Well "Kilrathe" race doesnt exist.

If you mean the Kilrathi they are Defeated....

Maybe there are some Clans who disagree with the fact that Melek made peace with the Confed , but most of the clans surrendered :D

I really don't think the Kilrathi will be going anywhere, once the civil war is over with, they will once again be a unified empire, and probably another power that Confed would have to keep tabs on. That's one of the great things about being Kilrathi, once your beaten, doesn't mean your totally gone. It just means you have to work even harder to regain honor.

Confed doesn't have the time or manpower to eliminate the Kilrathi. With the bug problem Confed has other problems to contend with. Besides the Kilrathi empire is still a huge chunk of the universe. It would take way too much time and effort to go from system to system and eliminate every little enclave of resistance. There's even pockets of terran-friendly Kilrathi out there.

If the Kilrathi are eliminated it will be by someone or something:( other than Confed.

You sound like that's a bad thing. :) Seems to me that having the Kilrathi around, assuming that a semi/pro-Confed faction holds greater sway, or they at least keep the Confederation in a place of respect, will eventually come to benefit both parties. Especially now that the Kilrathi seem to be so focused on trading, they could be great business partners.

So you reckon the Kilrathi will go the same way as the Japanese? I can see it now - Confed and the Kilrathi bitching over trade deficits :)

Originally posted by Penguin
So you reckon the Kilrathi will go the same way as the Japanese? I can see it now - Confed and the Kilrathi bitching over trade deficits :)

Is there a market for puppet tribbles made out or real Kilrathi fur?

Oooh!! Don't Forget the oversized Automobiles. They tend to be good on fuel and fairly reliable... if you can see over the dash.

I used to have a Civic and unless the seat was leaned wayyy back, My head would almost hit the ceiling or windsheild.

Yeah I do see that pretty much. Due to the fact of all the resources the Kilrathi could throw into the war, I'm sure Confed would be all about it. And with Confed being a better economic power than the United Kilrathi (by the time they're united, that is), I'm sure they'd love a stable and strong business partner.

Somehow, I just don't see Kilrathi peddling low cost automobiles and electronics with a bow and a smile. :D

Best, Raptor

Back