What's the ratio of male-female WC fans?

Well they do have nice curves, and can be used as a ranged weapon.

(That one is for people who are familiar with Knights of the Dinner Table)

I suppose it could be argued that, if someone could get Armada running on two machines, the theory of male-vs.-female skills could be put to the test.

And, as I've stated before, if I could find a woman who could own me (even in a Ferret), best three out of five, I think I'd just go ahead and ask her to marry me.

{EDIT: Just in case some of you didn't pick up on it, I was being silly. I wouldn't actually marry a girl based on her WC abilities . . . unless it came down to having to choose between two wonderful women who desperately wanted to marry me. Then I'd pit them in a contest against each other. Mmmmm . . .}

Well according to WC movie, women are better at flying, and geneticly they are superior to some tasks dealing with dexterity than men. Thier minds are better on average on multi-tasking, and handling information from different sources.

Take a man and an equally competent woman of the same skill and training with a gun, the woman is actually a better shot.

uhh . . . "equal skill" and one is a better shot? Forgive me for thinking you're wrong, but that statement didn't even make sense.

It is genetics and how the bodies are made up. Two people of equal skill, trained the same, using the same techniques, and the such.

It has something to do with how women's hearts beat, I think while men tend to shake side to side, women shake up and down, makes it easier to judge a shot, (or the swaying could be backwards)

Some people can have equal skill at some things, some are just better from a natural talent or genetics.

It has nothing to do with that sort of comparison.

Listen for a sec.

I used to be a cook, and a great deal of the guys and girls I worked with were better cooks than me, they had done it longer and could be said to be more skilled at it than I. However I was better at the job, since I could get it done, faster and more efficiently than they could. I was just plain faster, not more skilled.
I probably could have worded it better, but among my freinds we know what each other are talking about.

On the CZ, when you say something that doesn't make sense, you get harrassed mercilessly. See the difference?

This isn't a matter of "Which is heavier? A pound of sand, or a pound of feathers?". If you look at very specific skills you'll notice that either men or women are more gifted for it by genetics. For example neither men nor women are more intelligent. However men are better at doing ONE thing fast while women are superior in doing multiple things at a time.
Men got a better 3D perception, women better pattern recognition skills. Women are better at simple mathematics. Men are better with percentage calculations.
All of this is minor and is of course only a general thing, averaged over thousands of people. Also it completely ignores training wich easily overcomes the small gap. It is still a measureable difference however.

That said - I am a fairly lousy pilot, but have a good sense for full 3D space and am a quite good gunner.

cff said:
That said - I am a fairly lousy pilot, but have a good sense for full 3D space and am a quite good gunner.

So, when we finally get that huge-scale multiplayer wc I've been dreaming of, you're gonna be the gunner in a Broadsword. Keep our boys (and girls) alive, soldier!

Ripper said:
Who's better at polishing a knob? A gal or the standard gayguy? Hmmmmm? ;)

What did that have to do with anything? Furthermore...

overmortal said:
Go to #wingnut and ask Lt. Rance. I'm sure he'll inform you

Since when did you develop a Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy about all your knob slobbering? Rance said you weren't that good at it anyway.

Back