Whatever happened to...

Who's your favorite Wing Commander girl?

• Lt. Robin "Flint" Peters

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Chief Tech Rachel Coriolis

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Lt. Jean "Stiletto" Talvert

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Col. Tamara "Panther" Farnsworth

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 1st Lt. Velina Sosa

• The Red-Headed Intrepid Conn Woman

• Other

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
...Finally, Nighthawk might need some time out of his house. The show ain't so good to avoid a social life with the opposite sex. ..

Okay, I'll rephrase my previous statement:
"Here are two of the best-looking girls I've seen on TV so far:"

Better? :)

In REAL LIFE(TM), that's a totally different story... ;)

Originally posted by Nighthawk
Okay, I'll rephrase my previous statement:
"Here are two of the best-looking girls I've seen on TV so far:"
Mmmmh... you don't watch much TV, do you? :D
But "De gustibus non est disputandum" I guess... :)

Theres a LOT better looking women on TV. Holly Gagnier anyone? :D

mpanty: Only SciFi. I don't have much time having two jobs and even working on Sundays.

LeHah: I saw that one coming from miles away. :)

And yes, beauty is a matter of taste. My opinion is based not only on on-screen appearance, but also on off-screen behaviour (like accessibility by fans through chats, B-boards etc.) and the impressions I get from people who had the chance to meet them live and in person at events (like last week's Con in Burbank).

OK, enough of this. Or do I have to post a pic of the girl with the big gun? :D

Originally posted by Unforgiven

It looks brown to me.
Anyone here with a red/green deficiency? :rolleyes:

I always though it was either chestnut (brown/blonde) or auburn (red/brown.) I think it all repends on the lighting in a given scene.

Best, Raptor

red-green deficiency... that would be me, Unforgiven.. LOL

Anyways, what a damned difficult choice. Gimme a fuse tank so I can get a girl with Flint's smile and Stiletto's eyes.

I do agree about Lara, actually, but she's not in the WC Universe.

And you guys are gross... Flint died in the bombing run over Kilrah?? You mean to say you were stupid enough to let her fly with you on a suicide mission??? MAN!!!!!!!!!!

That's the official story, Stormbird. Apparently, it's in the novel.

Originally posted by Nighthawk
And yes, beauty is a matter of taste.
And only skin deep. ;) I've known several 'good'-looking girls who were real nasty in person. Or maybe it's just me. :) Anyway, I should hope nice looks are a bonus, not a necessity.

I can only think of Lara Croft...
...who would dat be?...

Look at the pics I posted earlier. Now, who could be the girl with the big frelling gun? :)

(I don't have my DVDs around right now, so I can't post a pic of the gun in use. Or do you want a pic of the girl with a box of Lucky Charms? :D )

Originally posted by Stormbird
(...) Flint died in the bombing run over Kilrah?? You mean to say you were stupid enough to let her fly with you on a suicide mission??? MAN!

She really annoyed me and I felt absolutely no pity. In fact, I picked her as my sole wingman later on.

Back