Whatever happened to...

Who's your favorite Wing Commander girl?

• Lt. Robin "Flint" Peters

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Chief Tech Rachel Coriolis

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Lt. Jean "Stiletto" Talvert

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Col. Tamara "Panther" Farnsworth

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 1st Lt. Velina Sosa

• The Red-Headed Intrepid Conn Woman

• Other

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by mpanty

Huh? I thought your favorite WC female character was Hobbes...

:confused:

Now that's some nonsense. I mean more than usual ;)

BTW: I voted for "other" now. I really liked WC2 Angel

Originally posted by Dralthi5
Yeah, and she had her nice little drama moment with that whole, "I could've loved you" stuff.

Firebird:

And she still didn't pull that eject handle. I know people would rather talk than pay attention to what they should be doing, but that was ridiculous.

Best, Raptor

According to the novel, 1st LT Troy "Catscratch" Carter isn't dead and neither is Vagabond. The game varries.

The game is pretty specific on the fact that Vagabond is dead. If you defect first time, you see him die. Second time defection, you hear about his death from Maniac.

Best, Raptor

Odd, I'm sure that I recall the bad news coming from Maniac. In any case though, the point is that whichever choice you make in the game (defect first time or not) Vagabond still ends up dead.

Best, Raptor

Originally posted by LeHah
According to the novel, 1st LT Troy "Catscratch" Carter isn't dead and neither is Vagabond. The game varries.

Bad luck for you about the death of Catscratch....Do you like a Menagé a Trois with him and Velina Sosa...

Yeah, well don't forget the WC4 book is Canon, people. So we have a conflict here: In the game, Vagabond is killed covering Sosa, in the novel, Blair uses a torpedo blast to disable (not destroy) the Lexington. He mentions that Catscratch and Vagabond are on it and he refused to kill them.

Originally posted by Raptor
Odd, I'm sure that I recall the bad news coming from Maniac. (...)

I think Maniac just gives you a hint of vag's death when he accuses you for not defecting immediately.

Hobbes isn't female.

Flint is pretty freaking hot. It's a pilot thing, pilots are attracted to other pilots. Wing Commander is no exception. She use to be my girl but Sosa broke that up. :D

Hobbes is not female, I was making fun of Mekt though, since he likes Kilrathi so much... :D

a female?!

Hobbes a female? Now that's scary! Any transexual Kilrathi would give me nightmares! LOL!:eek:

Originally posted by mpanty
Hobbes is not female, I was making fun of Mekt though, since he likes Kilrathi so much... :D

Oh great, while LOAF's posting pictures of what's-her-name and fish, now Mekt's gonna put up pics of Hobbes-ette. :D

Originally posted by Ghost

Bad luck for you about the death of Catscratch....Do you like a Menagé a Trois with him and Velina Sosa...

No, I would like a Menagé a Trois with Velina Sosa and Tamara Farnsworth. :)

Best, Raptor

Sosa's mine! :: pulls Seether's knife :: Who's gonna challenge me to it? :p

Back