Whatever happened to...

Who's your favorite Wing Commander girl?

• Lt. Robin "Flint" Peters

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Chief Tech Rachel Coriolis

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Lt. Jean "Stiletto" Talvert

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Col. Tamara "Panther" Farnsworth

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • 1st Lt. Velina Sosa

• The Red-Headed Intrepid Conn Woman

• Other

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
Does anyone know what happened to Panther after WCIV? I dont remember the novel saying what happened.

He come to my house, and makes my diner, cleans my bedroom and clothes and in the night overheath my bed :eek:

Whew! So it wasn't just me...

Anyway, didn't she become an instructor, like Blair?

Must check the end sequence of WC4 again...

Well, she became an instructor at the end of the game. I wondered if there was an "offical" end to the character.

Mekt-Hakkikt: I guess the people who voted for "Other" thought just the same. :)

This Panther not being female thing reminds me of a Farscape quote from "The Flax":

Crichton to Aeryn: "Just to get this straight...You belong to the female portion of your species, right?" (Sorry if the quote is not totally correct. I only know the German version.) ;)

Originally posted by Nighthawk
[This Panther not being female thing reminds me of a Farscape quote from "The Flax":

Crichton to Aeryn: "Just to get this straight...You belong to the female portion of your species, right?" (Sorry if the quote is not totally correct. I only know the German version.) ;)
It reminds me of the beginning of the DragonBall manga where Son Goku can't tell the difference between a man or woman since his grandpa Son Gohan was the only other human he ever saw.
At first he thinks the difference is that girls don't have tails (cause he has one) but then he remembers his grandpa didn't have one either. :D

I didn't include Angel since I was going by Flesh-And-Blood actors and the WCIII Angel isn't in the game very much.

With the exception of Angel, Spirit was my favorite woman. I don't see any women who passed away on the list so I'm assuming it's a list for only women who have the possibility of still being alive :)

Considering I've never played WC3/4 (I've read WC3 Novel) I don't know a lot of those names.

Flint is dead. She died over Kilrathi, during the bombing run.

(Yes, that's Canon)

Yeah, and she had her nice little drama moment with that whole, "I could've loved you" stuff.

Firebird:

[standard LOAF response] Come on, Spirit was like our little sister![/standard LOAF response]

Back