What sports do you guys like to play?

Originally posted by Saturnyne
Heh... I don't know whether to feel blessed or to feel like a wuss. I've played a lot of hockey (my fave sport), and the worst injury I ever got was a sprained ankle.

The most the bone broke was this little flake off of the joint. In a few weeks, I was walking normally again. I think that's about the worst I've done for sports injuries.

I wouldn't feel like a wuss if I were you (I would say your damn lucky as your not injury prone Like I am which is a good thing if you go into pro sports). Shoot I'd still probably playing right now If I hadn't gotten the knee and ankle injury. Which I took in the Prior season and was reoccuring the final season and finally caused my force retirement from football as the pain wasn't worth it to me. :)

heh... then I suppose I'll feel blessed and damn lucky. that sprain was the worst injury. Other than that, I've had numerous bumps and bruises, but those are hardly injuries in the world of sports.

Then I must be really blessed cause the worst I ever got was scraping up my knee pretty bad while playing paintball. (and I don't play cautiously). I did get a bruise that lasted for about 3 months (it missed a very important spot by about 4 inches). Thats it for me and sports injuries

An unlucky friend of mine has sporting injuries including torn knee ligaments from playing rugby and broken ribs from playing baseball. Ouch.

Back