what prophecy/secret ops fighters can fly in atmosphere?

Originally posted by Mav23
oh, how?

tank1.jpg

now back to the thread.

looking at the ships that can operate normaly i noticed that atleas most of them had what looked like intakes for a jet or ramjet engine. it cant be my earlier theary because the shuttle seems to fly quite well. of all the prophesy fighters i think the vampire and the pirana would be the most likley to have atmospheric flight. with the shrike a possibilty. or they couldhave scrapped the idea of space\air fighters and made specilised fighters for both.

btw. sorry about the chaos previous. got caried away.

[Edited by $tormin on 04-29-2001 at 03:30]

Or they may have made the difference between air and space irrelevant. Thusly, all WCP era fighters can fly in both air and space. They are all jump-capable already.

Originally posted by mpanty
(...)
I meant to say "Agree with $tormin" but somehow I said "Mekt"... :D
(...)
Hehe, slowly and steadily I overtake mpanty's mind and then $tormin will be the last one left... ;)

This is the list of the ships I found most likeable (not the best) in WC:
WC1: Raptor; WC2: Rapier (Ferret and Epee weren't too bad either); WC3:TBolt; WC4:VINDICATOR; WCP: Panther; SOPS: Wasp; Armada: Shok'lar; Priv:Centurion; Priv2: Heretic

It's reasonably fast, has enough protection and great guns. And it looked quite good in my eyes. I don't see any reason to fly a Avenger, I think the Vindicator is a so much better ship killer and three torpedoes are more than enough. In certain missions the Banshee is better but I'd choose the Vindicator every time over the Avenger. And as I said, I found the Vindicator the most likeable fighter in WC4. Of course the Dragon is better and she looks incredibly cool. But I don't like it when ships are perfect and have no flaws.

i like perfict fighters. infact i want a steltek enhansed dragon. actually i want an ROU but i have to be reasonable ;)

[Edited by $tormin on 04-29-2001 at 16:14]

do i really need to bring back the poke tanks?

the armies of the Outragious Okana shall destroy you HEATHEN!!
:p

Back