What must i exactly do that my WC1 and 2 will worked?

You can grab a copy of MoSlo here

Moslo

This may or may not be the newest version.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

[This message has been edited by TC (edited January 31, 2000).]

Stinger:Oh Yes!Thanks!Great!The game works,and it is slow enough to play now!
But is it normal that you can`t fire your guns when you are flying curves?And I can only run it with limited sound/FX and no speech!Any way how I could have all of that?Perhaps I should try it with your optimized config.sys ant autoexec.bat files!
If it doesn`t work,I`ll tell you!

Maestro:Ich habe mir schon gedacht,dass du nur Probleme mit dem Schreiben hast,sonst hättest du die anderen Nachrichten wohl kaum verstanden!Stinger hat mich halt darum gebeten,es dir zu übersetzen,also hab ich´s gemacht!

[This message has been edited by Stardust (edited February 01, 2000).]

Glad to hear it's working. If you do have trouble, would you mind posting it in a different thread? This one's getting kinda long....

This could be our first two page thread
smile.gif

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

O.K.,Stinger,I`ll do so(if TC has nothing against it
wink.gif
)
But again:Is it normal that I can`t fire my guns while flying curves?if not,what can I do?

Thanks

Stardust

Hmm... I seem to remember having that problem when playing with a keyboard, but I don't think it's there when you use a joystick.

i hade some one hand me a box of floppy disk and in the box was a copy of wc1 but i cant play it cause i dont have the book for the game to get pass the start up i know that is the purpose of the question but i would really like to play the game how can i get past the question without the answer

Well, I do remember that Maniac's age was 23, and that is one of the questions asked... any others? Mass of the Tiger's Claw? Date it was launched? Arrgh; been too long since I played the DOS version, and I lost my manual long ago....

But you only need it for a week or two. Afterwards, you remember all the answers. I did
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
BUAH...I don`t like flying with a joystick!It`s so unprecise!And since I´m playing most of the games I have (you can`t run ANY good games except WC IV on our puter,DAMN,much too slow) on a certain console with a control stick, I really don`t manage to steer with that BIG Joystick!

ok so how can i get a manuel or do any of you know how many cm of front armor is on the fralthi its on claw marks pg 21 of the manuel or how about what year that ship launched or somtin i would really like to play this game

TC: I come in here sometimes, but I almost never post. I'm no expert on Win9x stuff, so I'd be fairly useless here.

Valeryan: Thank you
smile.gif
. You have just reminded me of that time, a long time ago, when I was first playing WC 1. It would ask me a question, and I found that I didn't need to go to the manual. It was all there in my head... Ah, those were the days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Val, I don't think it's possible for you to get a new manual these days; the best you can hope for is to find someone else who does have the manual.

Alternatively, you can go and look for one of those "budget" WC packages, like the WC/U6 package. But if you do, keep in mind that it's next to impossible to find the original Secret Missions 1 and 2 these days.

Back