• BWS Intreped

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • TCS Midway

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • TCS Ceberus

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • BWS Dauntlass

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The one you fly off in Armada (Edit: TCS Lexington)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll vote the Cerberus, 'cos I like the idea of real Hit 'n' Run missions, jumping into a system, blowing something important up, and then jumping out before the enemy even knew you were there.
And its brand spanking new as well

I like the Intrepid. It had a much more friendly feel to it, plus the fact that Blair gets to command it makes me feel like it is "my ship".

I really miss playing wc 3 and 4. (I loved how there were tons ofr rooms to goto on the ships in the games.) I was at one point able to pick them up cheaply for ps1 but I only had a ps2 at the time and was told that those 2 were a few of the games that were incompatable with the backwards compatability. It sucks now cause I can't find them now unless I get on ebay and I never liked the Idea of ebay. I should of picked them up cause I would gladly pick a ps1 up to just play them.:(

TCS Victory. Just can't get enough of that taking off and landing on my own.

As much as I liked the multi-room, wander-around-and-explore aspects of the Victory and Intrepid (and, to a lesser extent, the WCIV Lexington), my favorite ship to FLY off of would have to be the Cerberus. With its speed, turrets, and that kickass heavy plasma cannon, it's the only ship in the series that seems eager to run into an engagement alongside its fighters and go toe-to-toe with the enemy. Concordia's Phase Transit Cannon was nice, but the thing took forever to warm up and fire just one shot. As much sentimental value as the old Claw had, let's face it, the thing was a big target when the Cats showed up.

Bleh, polls don't really mean much with such a small sample. But for the record I voted Concordia. It was either that or Midway. The question wasn't really specific - do we just consider the spaceflight aspect (eg launch) or do we consider ship interiors as well?

My fave: TCS Victory.
Sentimental favorite, since it was my first assignment (I first became aware of WC via WC3)...:cool:

The TCS Concordia was my preferred carrier to fly off. Probably because WC2 was the first Wing Commander game I ever played, so it brings back more pleasant memories.

i picked the BWS Dauntless cause i prefer playing the border worlds and the bengal-strike carrier is the best ever!

I'd have to say the Tiger's Claw just for old times sake. That ship is unrivaled when it comes to cap ships. Plus it was the first one I flew on in Wing Commander for SNES.

Originally posted by Preacher
My fave: TCS Victory.
Sentimental favorite, since it was my first assignment (I first became aware of WC via WC3)...:cool:
Same. I like the Concordia but I like the old Vic more.

I'd have to say the TCS Tigers Claw is my favourite as it was my first ship and if u got bored you could blow it up.

Back