• BWS Intreped

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • TCS Midway

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • TCS Ceberus

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • BWS Dauntlass

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • The one you fly off in Armada (Edit: TCS Lexington)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a certified member of the UE development team (it sounds like I have a plaque... hehe), I feel obligated to cast my vote for the BWS Dauntless.

well I can't fix it now since I posted it. I never got to try armada which is a real shame cause at the moment its still the only one with any form of online gaming in the series. btw I personally had to put my vote in for the victory for the sheer amount of different locales on the ship you can go to. I also liked the Dauntlass (speaking of UE my favorite ship is now the Epee) (not from WC2 though.)

Originally posted by Needaham45
As a certified member of the UE development team (it sounds like I have a plaque... hehe), I feel obligated to cast my vote for the BWS Dauntless.

You guys deffinently deserve one.:D

Ghost if you were talking to me I can assure you I voted for the Victory as I was the starter of the poll and the first to vote and it was for the Victory if your refering to the comment about me stating I'm not able to correct the name of the Ships mistake well. on the other hand if your talking to another poster ignore this post as I couldn't tell who you were talking to.:D

Originally posted by DoomsdayPlague
Ghost if you were talking to me I can assure you I voted for the Victory as I was the starter of the poll and the first to vote and it was for the Victory if your refering to the comment about me stating I'm not able to correct the name of the Ships mistake well. on the other hand if your talking to another poster ignore this post as I couldn't tell who you were talking to.:D

No, it was for Corsair.

Contextually, that was a rather obvious reply to Corsair's post... It really doesn't make sense in response to you.

Also, edited the poll to reflect the proper name of the carrier in Armada.

Thanks TC. Got a Question though is it just me or do you not like me much as I feel some of the responses you have given me have been a bit hard to swallow with the blunt way you phrase them

Originally posted by DoomsdayPlague
Got a Question though is it just me or do you not like me much as I feel some of the responses you have given me have been a bit hard to swallow with the blunt way you phrase them

TC hates everyone who isn't me.

All I know is I'm here to learn as much as I can and give good fresh Ideas as I think of them and I really don't like taking Tachyon Cannons in the back by fellow confed Officers (that is a semi joke as I'm taking in the fact of the rank system. don't go off the handle this time guys) I really would like nice debates over the subjects and not petty flaming each other over stupid reasons.:(

Blah? I don't flame people (well... not here... and not without good reason). Apparantly you've never seen a flame. I'll find you a good one later :)

TC I didn't say you've flamed me. Though at some points you have been harsh with me like when you said "Contextually, that was a rather obvious reply to Corsair's post... It really doesn't make sense in response to you." sometimes I get confused or lost when someone says something so asking for clarification shouldn't get that blunt of a response. thats what I meant you have also slammed some of my views really hard to. I respect you so I don't take that much offense to it but when I want a legit answer and i get a slam it sucks.

Back