What is your dream fleet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Antman
All my ships are together, and I am revered for my military prowess, and no, your evecuation craft crashed into my fleet, and he few survivors were decloaked and atacked by millions of TIEs.

He he he .. your bunched-up ships are butchered wholesale
by the Kraken-equivalents of the Confed Navy. And the TIES
are useless against ships equipped with Phase Shields.
Their turbolasers bounce off while a single tachyon hit
and POP! No more TIE.

This delaying action plenty distracts the Imperial Fleet
while the evacuation fleet (only about 4 ships, carrying
less than 10,000 people each) makes its escape.

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Still, 1 million ties.... I mean,an arrow can take ou ships liek carriers, and also, ever hear of Photon Torpedoes? Anddot forget about the TIE Defenders, TIE Advanced, TIE Scimitar, and Gunships. TIE/DF and TIE/A both have heavy shields and guns, and Scimitars and Gunships have heavy shields and torpedoes.

And St Helens vs Vesuvius, GUNS DO DAMAGE TO CAPSHIPS. EVEN PHASE SHIELDS WILL SOONER OR LATER DISSIPATE. Now, 6000 Star Destroyers vs a Vesuvii... hmm...

Antman: the vesuvius and st. helens were firing antimatter guns at each other, and that is in WCIV time when an guns can penetrate the shields, we are talking about 2681 when only plasma guns can. And BTW Photon torpedos are from star trek, proton torpedos are from star wars. BIG difference photon is a mass-less particle that comprises light, proton's are subatomic particles with an atomic wieght of 1

Photons do have mass... i studied these. nd also, I missed an r and put an H... WOW! And I DO believe that 1 million TIE Defenders could damage any ship.

probably right napoleon, but it cant compare to the TCS Cute Bunny!:)

[Edited by Zor Prime on 02-19-2001 at 21:16]

Oh, to ym fleet, add come Bunny class Cruisers and some Playboy class Capital Ships.

That makes over 100000 capital ships!,a nd millions of TIEs and WC fighers.

Quite right Zor, my TCS Cute Bunny (since i am the one who suggested the weapons and crew) would be able to rip through anything, then hold a huge party in its olympic sized hot tub

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
What part of 'no versus thread's' do you people not understand?

Hmmm .. LOAF, are you requesting that we cease and
desist?
I was kind of enjoying this thread. I understand that
a great deal of heat has been spilled on these threads
before ... but I'm a cadet. I've never had these
discussions in this forum. So far, its been kind of
fun and I haven't seen any particularly rude
behavior.

Put differently: If this is an inappropriate forum
for this discussion, where is an appropriate place
for it to be continued?

Respectfully,

Brian P.

Wow. I can't believe this thread hasn't been closed yet.

Besides... mixing SF universes doesn't work! There's just too many conflicting 'laws' of physics.

Yet theres just something fun about trying. Until it devolves into name calling and other things that get these threads closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back