What if?

I love seafood. Especially Alaskan White Fish. mmmmm. Salted and Peppered. Fried. Oh, it's terribly delicious. I'd pay through the nose for it. (However it is that you do that)

Hush puppies rock, as well!

overmortal said:
I love seafood. Especially Alaskan White Fish. mmmmm. Salted and Peppered. Fried. Oh, it's terribly delicious. I'd pay through the nose for it. (However it is that you do that)

Hush puppies rock, as well!

You need to try Lake Erie White Fish. It's the only seafood I'll eat! It's too good not to eat.

No place around here carries that. So, I'll tell you what. If you'll transport me to a restaurant that has this dish, and buy it for me, I'll eat it and confirm your opinion. . . and then beat you senseless in a Ferret.

I would, but it's so rare these days that you need to come to the Great Lakes region to try it.

You were supposed to recoil in horror at my cocky threat to better you in a simple Ferret.

By the way, all of you, has anyone besides me found similarity between the Raptor and the Panther? For some reason, the two ships just feel similar to me.

Bla1r said:
well, i didnt say that just addding video makes it good. but in WC3,4,5 the directing was very good, as was the acting. WC3 and 4 videos can match and surpass even the most rich Hollywood productions. they are awesome. anyway, i guess the whole world disagrees with me :(

WC4 had my favorite plot among the FMV installments (but WC2 remains my all time fave) but I thought Prophecy was the one that established the best balance between gameplay and FMV. Too bad the acting reminded me of Baywatch and the writing reminded me of early episodes of Voyager.

I think the next Wing Commander game should take its cue from Secret Ops and FreeSpace 2 and try to put more of the story development into the in-game chatter and real-time 3D cut scenes. It's a lot more immersive too.

Back