What if?

Ghost said:
Look at WCM people complain about Shaggy (i can´t remember his name) being Maniac, some say that the acting was bad or terrible. SO being a FMV doesn´t grants you a good game or a ''sentimental relation'' with the character

well, i didnt say that just addding video makes it good. but in WC3,4,5 the directing was very good, as was the acting. WC3 and 4 videos can match and surpass even the most rich Hollywood productions. they are awesome. anyway, i guess the whole world disagrees with me :(

Eder said:
Actually, the other day I found 33 cents on the sidewalk near the bus stop - yay for Standoff's newly increased budget!
So you're telling us you found a minimum of 5 coins on the sidewalk witch nobody has seen ? 33 cents could be made of 1x25 cents, 1x5 cents and 3 pennies... unless what what you found is a Real and you converted it's value in US$ ;)

No, actually, I did find 5 coins on the same sidewalk, and nobody had noticed them yet... or maybe you're right, maybe I just found 1 Real and converted it to US$. :D Either way, my point is that we now can afford an extra cup of coffee, which can be used to keep me awake, which would in turn mean an extra hour of Standoff progress - so I'll save those 33 cents for crunch time. :p

Eder said:
Either way, my point is that we now can afford an extra cup of coffee, which can be used to keep me awake, which would in turn mean an extra hour of Standoff progress - so I'll save those 33 cents for crunch time. :p
Wow, how inexpensive a cup of cofee is on the continent where cofee is actually harvested ! :p

Yeah, if I weren't stuck in what's probably the largest damn block of concrete in the southern hemisphere, I'd just get myself some coffee plants and spend the 33 cents on apples or grapes or some other import :p

PopsiclePete said:
Wow, how inexpensive a cup of cofee is on the continent where cofee is actually harvested ! :p
You'd think that would be the case . . . the only experience I have with something like that is with seafood. I live pretty far inland (about a 15 hour drive to an ocean) and every vacation I've ever taken to the beach I've noticed 1 thing. . . the closer you get to the ocean, the more expensive the seafood is! How do explain that one :) ?

C-ya

Back