What I do NOT like about WC2

And he does it again! :D

Actually, that could be a new word: a place where the hypocrites rule. Kinda like a Plutocracy, where Disney doesn't own the copyright.

The spelling, you mean? The spelling. Yeah, well for lack of a better comparison, I guess I'm like Bush. I speak from the heart, and I can fumble over words on occasion.

sorry i saw no flaws or problems with WC2 i though it was better than one
actually i take that back there are a few things i did not like
(1) there is not bar to go into you can not explore any of the ship
(2) the only version i can play is the KS version where its difficult to control your ship without holding down shift
(3)there is no simulator to practice on

other than these things i thought it was my favorite out of all the WCs!

Hmm, I actually play while pressing 'Shift' most of the time anyway, so that doesn't really bother me...

Hey, I was only kidding about that. I only use the keyboard too - I seemed to be the only one who did that.

Originally posted by SyyBorg
whether im a true keyboard player or not the keyboard is all i will use
...and I'm waitin' for 'em to come out with a joystick patch/workaround for Freelancer, since the joystick/throttle is all I'll use. This is fine though, since by the time that happens, it will likely have come down in price quite nicely...:cool:

I used to use the keyboard and claim it was the best way to play the game... until I got a real joystick (G) And now that I've got the whole joystick/throttle/rudder combo set up, I don't think I could go back to even just a stick...

I remember playing through WC2 with a keyboard back when my joystick was broken and I didn't have one, it was the first tie I played the game and I loved it because it was so challenging - it took me so long to finish it and honestly I never cracked the final mission...

Then I got a Saitek Cyborg 3D and Kilrathi Saga... I mean... it just wasn't the same game anymore. It was so EASY in comparison to what I was used to! I could actually maneuver in two axes at the same time - or get this, shoot and turn at the same time!!! *lol* I will never ever turn back from this configuration - and god bless Saitek for finally creating a twisty throttle stick for LEFTIES like me!

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Personnaly, I'm waiting for the Hornet flight stick with Tigers Claw pilot helmets. :p

I can tell you from experience that it's actually fairly impossible to play WC when wearing a WC flight suit.

Really? Heh heh, maybe they could make a WC game for the arcades where's you're actually in the cockpit and it moves around as you do in the game.

Still, it would surely worth the price. :D Why couldn´t you play WC with the flight suit? Too heavy?

Back