What happend to Flash

Why would Blair give a f***? He has Angel to keep his morale up.:)

I have to say that I completly agree with Q on this one though. You can't walk around talking to Blair like if he was the most incompetent officer, and then go like, "hey lets forget the whole thing, I'm sorry". Stingray was an asshole, and he should go to hell. He should go to hell and die!:)

Uh, yeah, whatever to that last bit.

But you're right of course, I keep forgetting at the time they were both captains.

Hey I was just thinking but wouldnt it be cool that in WC2 what Tolywn was insalting Blair and Blair got fed up and sluged Tolywn :) (I know it wouldnt be very profisonal being in the Confederation and all and probley would end hes career right there but it would stell be very very cool!!! :) )

[Edited by Hawk on 11-23-2000 at 21:51]

The reason Blair survived the war is because he flew with his head, not with his heart. Doing things like slugging an ADMIRAL WHO HATES HIS GUTS is not conducive to leading a long pleasant life...

I know I was just joking arund Penguin.I just felt like Tolwyn deserved it in a way.

[Edited by Hawk on 11-24-2000 at 12:17]

Heh, I just find it ironic that Tolwyn sentenced Jazz to death in a tribunal, and Paladin sentenced Tolwyn to death in the same way. Remember, Paladin reported to Tolwyn relatively frequently, and had respect for him, just as Tolwyn trusted Paladin.

Back