What ever happened to the WC4 improvements???

Hmmm, it just reminded me of Washington's capital building. Also if you lose, it has the Kilrathi ships in the sky over the capital building (or what looks like it). I believe a picture is on the back cover of box.

Well, I remenber seeing the oblisic (I dont know the name) in the landing scene.
I take it that is washington (That, BTW sould not exist anymore, it was destroyed in the Battle of terra)

About 567 years to hide your head. And yes the Washington Monument as well as the Capital building are both seen as such I believe that it probably is Washington DC. That speech of tolwyn's with cuts of blair flying in is VERY VERY well done

Hmm... I don't remember, but do we actually see him land, though? Maybe he's just flying over DC on his way to UN HQ in New York?

BARON VON LOAF: does that mean that yes that is the U.S. Capital building and if so did they get an addition to fit the Terran Confederation Senate.

well, If you see the game movie the capitol dome is being seen in the assembly hall behind all the benches.
It must be a new building behind the capitol. (note: I am in europe and I never been to the US, so I do not know what is behind the Capitol Building)

on one side is the National Mall (not a shoping center, it is a large grass lawn) and on the otherside, I believe are the Senate and House Offices.

Back