What do you look for in the girl that you date?

True... but we've been living together for about 4 years now.. and nothing has ever really changed since the beginning..... I hope it doesn't! ARGH

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
True... but we've been living together for about 4 years now.. and nothing has ever really changed since the beginning..... I hope it doesn't! ARGH

Well, best of luck with that dude. :)

It'll work, if you make it work.

But I think it's said that marriage today is a mockery of what it used to (should) be. Instead of "let's get married, have kids, and live happily ever after," it's more like "let's get married, have kids, and get divorced three years later". A wedding takes a day, but a marriage takes a lifetime.

Sheesh, and I'm not even married myself.

Originally posted by Wedge009
It'll work, if you make it work.

But I think it's said that marriage today is a mockery of what it used to (should) be. Instead of "let's get married, have kids, and live happily ever after," it's more like "let's get married, have kids, and get divorced three years later". A wedding takes a day, but a marriage takes a lifetime.

Sheesh, and I'm not even married myself.

Good call though. Marriage does take work and then it is VERY much the best experiance you'll ever have.

My wife's aunt told her on our wedding day "Just remember nothing is written in stone"

My wife threw her out. *G*

Back