What do you look for in the girl that you date?

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
I was just curious what everyone else looked for in the girls (or guys for you gals on the forum) that they date. What qualities must that girl (or guy for you gals on the forum) to get a second date?

I think you guys are really funny, but perhaps I jumped into water that I just shouldn't have touched with a ten foot pole.

What I look for is a nice personality and someone whom I am able to talk with maturely. Usually I like to go someplace not too expensive for a first date like coffee and then depending on how things go perhaps take it from there. I think that people who say that looks don't matter aren't really being truthful to themselves, because depending on who we are attracted to, their personality and looks are what has brought us together. You don't consider one without the other is what I am trying to say.

I only have a four foot pole :(

(note: first person to bring penis sizes into this gets beaten upside the head.)

I won't lie and say looks arent' important, they are, but also, i like women who are well read, i just rarely end up with them. Good conversation is another must and class is very attractive, when you look at a girl nad think, ''damn she's classy'' i want her.

Originally posted by Zarathustra
Good conversation is another must and class is very attractive, when you look at a girl nad think, ''damn she's classy'' i want her.

Yea, a girl that can't make conversation and isn't capable of making conversation just doesn't work. Class is everything sometimes especially when you are in a group with the rest of your friends with her.

my last g/f was a horrid conversationist and never read a thing...i often wondered, "what's the point?" I would kill for an attractive, well read girl who i could actually talk to!!!

I would kill for an attractive, well read girl who i could actually talk to!!!

I know exactly were you are coming from.

*prays that someone in the freshmen class is literate and beautiful and will date me*

....class is very attractive, when you look at a girl nad think, ''damn she's classy'' i want her.

Hurrah!

Classic Cars=Women

Everybody want Classic cars....they always win!

I'd probably tend to agree. Women who are smart, pretty, intelligent and such are relatively hard to find. (But I've got you all beat, I found one! HA!)

Back