What do you like better?

What do you like more?

• Making Colson beg for his life

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Frying a taunting Thrakhath

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
I definatly liked Jazz begging for mercy better. Thrakhath was just the enemy, though despisable, but just the enemy (i hated him most until i played WC2. when i got KS, i played WC3 first). Jazz, however, was a mother fucking sniveling little bastard, not to mention a traitor. why couldn't they have spaced him when they had the chance, instead of taking him back to earth to shoot him.

Originally posted by Aries
I definatly liked Jazz begging for mercy better. Thrakhath was just the enemy, though despisable, but just the enemy (i hated him most until i played WC2. when i got KS, i played WC3 first). Jazz, however, was a mother fucking sniveling little bastard, not to mention a traitor. why couldn't they have spaced him when they had the chance, instead of taking him back to earth to shoot him.
Because then we wouldn't have the great storyline for the WC2 add-ons and we couldn't have been able to toast his traitorous butt once and for all. Jazz was the only character in WC that I really hated (until Hobbes turned that is) its really too bad that the reason he was a traitor was so freakin weak. You know, I think I remembered what could be the reason for Phillips open hostility toward Jazz Colsen. He was probably the one who sabatoged (sp) Spirits Sabre on her last mission and we've all been made very aware of Phillips feelings toward Spirit. :)

C-ya

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
LOL......I prefer Colson....I hate Traitors...

Besides...It is easier to forgive an enemy than a friend....(in this case an ally)

Also,I want Phillip to be happy

Hehehe.

Originally posted by LeHah
I disliked Jazz but I despised The Crown Prince if only because WC3 was my first WC game and I didn't like the arrogant furball for knocking off one of the few women in the game...

I actually haven't voted. I can't make a decision. Yeah yeah, I know what Paladin says about being indecisive getting you killed, but geez, I'm no pilot.

Originally posted by Viper61
You know, I think I remembered what could be the reason for Phillips open hostility toward Jazz Colsen. He was probably the one who sabatoged (sp) Spirits Sabre on her last mission and we've all been made very aware of Phillips feelings toward Spirit. :)

C-ya

Heh, well, something along those lines was insinuated. Not sure what, exactly. It was at one of the web sites I put up. Also, listen to what he says immediately after Angel denies you the oppotunity to blow him away. And yeah, like Aries, I wanna kick the little twerp's ass into next fucking year.

I know one of the things I'd do to Colson. Do that trick Wolverine does, where he unleashes his outer claws around someone's neck and threatens to pop the middle one if they don't behave.

Originally posted by Preacher
Well, the operative word there is "cat".
Any dog-lover can relate.

Oh, normal cats aren't that nice, coz they're not big and fluffy and militant.

This is a bit off-Topic, but for Starlancer players. What do you prefer, taking down The Coalition Scum, or the Bloody Pirates (of which your former Wing Leader is a member)

This is a looot off-topic TopGun :(

Go and open a Thread for this in the off-topic zone,or else if this thread will close from the mods or go off-topic ;)

Back