WCPedia - Timeline Extension Installed

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Easy Timeline Extension

This allows for the creation of visual timelines. Would anyone be interested in converting timelines into WCPedia? Things like the Voices of War, Victory Streak, Star*Soldier etc to start with? Even doing mini-timelines for certain articles.

This would be a very helpful project and might be pretty fun for someone to take on.

Easy Timeline Extension

This allows for the creation of visual timelines. Would anyone be interested in converting timelines into WCPedia? Things like the Voices of War, Victory Streak, Star*Soldier etc to start with? Even doing mini-timelines for certain articles.

This would be a very helpful project and might be pretty fun for someone to take on.

Is this maybe going to help us put a "This day in history" box on the front page? That was always one of the coolest parts of the WC Encyclopedia.

On that note, how do we enter the Handbook timeline entires? They are somewhat contradictory and I know we aren't supposed to try to explain or rectify but just to provide information, and I don't know how to wrap my head around that...

Come to #wingnut. There are a few of us working on a few things related to the project. Today should be a busy day on it.

I'm starting to mess around with the timeline extension on my talk page.

I've got a basic timeline format up on my talk page.

Feel free to help figure it out. I keep breaking it every time I try to change the date format to something besides yyyy (year).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back