WCP story continuation

Originally posted by Penguin

I thought Wizards of the Coast owned Dragonlance now. :confused:
Oh well...

The copyright to old Dragonlance things belongs to TSR, the newer things belong to WotC

TC

Funny having all these Epee haters - I just take every mission, and ship since you don't have a choice, as it comes. IMHO, an Epee is much better than floating in a space suit with only a tiny sidearm...

Originally posted by Wedge009
Funny having all these Epee haters - I just take every mission, and ship since you don't have a choice, as it comes. IMHO, an Epee is much better than floating in a space suit with only a tiny sidearm...

That's actually not true -- I've modded P2 so that I fly a tiny spacesuit with a sidearm... and it totally rocks! You travel around at like 50 kps and you're so small that enemy ships can't hit you! You can slowly walk up next to a destroyer and KPOW!

Heh, heh, "modded". That just sounds silly, but such is the ever-changing world of computer jargon.

I don't have P2 (the only game I don't have), so I can't appreciate that, but how powerful is your laser, hmm?

Originally posted by Wedge009
However 'dinky', a ship mounted laser tends to be more powerful than a handgun, doesn't it?

... not really... little men with laser handguns are a normal part of P2... I just set it so the player could fly as one <G>

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
...You travel around at like 50 kps and you're so small that enemy ships can't hit you!
I guess that's cause they haven't tried ramming you yet... :D

Originally posted by mpanty

I guess that's cause they haven't tried ramming you yet... :D

It's rather difficult to ram a tiny little man with a big ship... It's probably difficult to even see him. And the man can see the ship coming and fly out of the way at 50 k/s!

TC

(Stops ship...whips out Desert Eagle...gets in a jumpsuit...goes outside...let the games begin!)

Back