WCP story continuation

Starkey

Avenging Rooster
(Hope this thread turns out better than the last one.)
Is there any official storyline about what happens after WCPSO?

Mmmhh sure... I was wondering where in the timeline will the Wing Commander TV show take place... but I guess there's about as much info on that one, as who will play Blair and the other characters... :)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there's not a chance in Hell that this doesn't take place during the war with the Kats.

Even then, that's still a hell of a long timeline... My guess is that they will place it in the WC1 period...

Originally posted by Frosty
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there's not a chance in Hell that this doesn't take place during the war with the Kats.

Agreed.....
I'm kinda hoping that it takes place after Prophecy though, Its just that the Kats and Blair are so...familiar now. Not that I would complain if it was about the kats though....

i want it to be a non-blair piece perhaps dealing with Bear during the period before the gettysburg incedent. or somesuch between WCI (time period is done to death) and wc2 and even during WC2 but in a different part of the enigma campaign

What is everyone's obsession with Bear? As far as I'm concerned, he's an anonymous pilot who had a brief stint in WC2. I understand he's been novelized (again, WHY?!), but still.

Heh... oddly, the other argument is that Blair is just another pilot, but he becomes the hero of the Confederation by the time he's novelized. :p

Well, since the Tarawa was the "First to Kilrah" (Remember the movie? :) ) That's probably why, I'd assume. That and the fact that it helped build up both Tolwyn's character, some info into the game/world, as well as the situation of Confed doing poorly.

I think Bondarevsky (Bear) is a great character, that the novels have further developed. Furthermore, using him as main character for the series would prevent the fans from seeing more of the same Blair story, while giving the script writers less consistency problems to worry about...

In addition, his intervention in WC2 is not what I would call "minor", as he is of great use in one of the :eek: Epee missions you fly in SO1...

WTF is everyone's problem with Epees? I clear missions with those things like Swiss clockwork! Oh yeah...it isn't a ship you blindly charge into combat with guns blazing, you might have to jink a little bit...: /

Originally posted by Wulf
WTF is everyone's problem with Epees? I clear missions with those things like Swiss clockwork! Oh yeah...it isn't a ship you blindly charge into combat with guns blazing, you might have to jink a little bit...: /

The Epee is the worst ship there is in WC. I like Hornets and Ferrets better.

I fail to see what's so wrong about the Epee.

Anyway, the Salthi is by far the worst WC fighter ever.

Back