Wcmdf

Originally posted by Quarto
on the meshes page, you seem to have linked directly to the Kilrathi dreadnought RAR file rather than the list of Kilrathi capships.

I have fixed that problem already :D

Originally posted by Quarto
Looking good, but do you think you could provide higher resolution shots of the ships? Maybe use the small images as a link to big ones.

I had the same in mind. I'll add this feature a little bit later. I just don't have enough time for that now.

Tomorrow (or perhaps today), I'll upload several new models. Three of them are already converted: Behemoth, Murphy and Excalibur (low poly version).

Well...

I can help you, considering I'm also into this, but I do animations.

right now, I need WCP and WC IV turrets.

yeah, I'm recreating that Intrepid vs Vesuvius battle, but with a Plunkett jumping in instead. right now all i have to model is the shield flare, help needed here too.... i just suck at modeling.

you can get turrets either from WC CIC 3d section or get for example the Kilrathi Drednought mesh from my site.

Right now I could use help in creating animations for my project: Wing Commander Saga: Battlegroup Serpent. Tell me what you think about it.

I use 3ds MAX 4.2

luckily, the nice ppl at spacebattle made a turret for me, i'm gonna outfit it onto all my meshes.

and i need more info about this animation project as well.

hope to be working with you soon.

Back