WCIII Interlacing

Ouch! That has got to hurt! Sorry, can't do anything to help you there. Heck, I'd need WCKS in the first place, let alone a CD writer! :)

Well, if you're going to burn just place the files on the net. I got an mail from some guy and he placed WC1,2,Privateer and Armada on the site. Not telling wich one, not planning to be kicked off here ! ;P

Originally posted by iCe
Well, if you're going to burn just place the files on the net. I got an mail from some guy and he placed WC1,2,Privateer and Armada on the site. Not telling wich one, not planning to be kicked off here ! ;P
I got that mail to, and promptly informed the guy that what he was doing was VERY illegal. He tried to say that his disclaimer on his site explained why it was legal, and covered him should anyone try to sue him.

Of course, I shot that down rather quickly as well....

Originally posted by iCe
If you had read the rules, you'd know that what you just said is a bannable offense.

Back