WCA-TV question

I dont know, they have both been around a long time, but still, for many years, MTV has owned Nickelodeon, which at the time i thought was strange cause i was little and naive and thought it odd that a channel like MTV owns a childrens channel, but if you see it now, Nickelodeon has more controversial stuff than MTV it seems. Theres nothing controversial about the Backstreet Boys hehe.

Yeah its owned by MTV. Check out nick and count how many times you see commercials advertising MTV. Also, you see a lot of 'Britney in concert' and stuff like that on it.

Blues Clues is pretty controversial in that it raises an important question: What is Blue trying to tell us today?

To settle the Nickelodeon debate, it is actually owned by Viacom, which also owns MTV and Paramount Pictures.
Now, to get back on topic, I have a WCA question. On the CIC's WCA page, there is some conflicting information on the episodes list. First, it says that episode 8 is "Recreation" and episode 9 is "Walking Wounded". Then, further down the page, it has them listed in the reverse order. Which is correct?

Walking Wounded is #9, Recreation is #8 -- at least, that's as aired. Production order is different, as is timeline order. <G> (Expendable clearly takes place *before* Chain of Command...).

Back