WC4 Movie Ripping Stuff!!!!

Getting an abandonware/warez version of a game you own isn't illegal, right? I run my WC2 Deluxe off an abandonware copy I picked up because my DOS doesn't seem to recongize my CD drives. Anyway, that's NOT illegal, right?

I'm sure there are nuances of law and such that we can't begin to understand -- but that's essentially correct.

(Still, call it *warez*... abandonware is just a word pirates made up to feel good about themselves:)).

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
(...) Still, call it *warez*... abandonware is just a word pirates made up to feel good about themselves :)).
Mmmhhh... how about about "abandonwarez"... would that still make them feel "good"?.. ;)

Abandonware IS illegal.

As for emulation... well, if emulation is illegal, then how come there's this huge industry based around IBM *emulators*? :) What do you think you're using right now?

I don't know what's sadder... that Quarto's posted 4000 times... or Wedge has been watching how many times Quarto's posted.

TC

I don't know which is worse: TC with his sardonic remarks, or mpanty with his irritating posts which are seldom related to WC of late.

It's obviously mpanty... since mpanty has the word 'panty' in his name. Plus... I'm TC.

Actually, I have to agree with TC. In any case, no one mention WC insults, you did. I was thinking of the constant :p:p and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL etc.

Originally posted by TC
It's obviously mpanty... since mpanty has the word 'panty' in his name. Plus... I'm TC.
Right... I am condemned by my username... :rolleyes:
Originally posted by Wedge009
Actually, I have to agree with TC. In any case, no one mention WC insults, you did. I was thinking of the constant (...) and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL etc.
Oh really? Because I thought that "LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" as you call it, was actually better than posting just to increase my post count, but I'm absolutely not pointing fingers... :p

Back