WC4 control - throttle and rudder

I got a Logitech Wingman Extreme Pro flight stick and it has rudder controls as a twist function of the stick, and it's own throttle lever on the side.

Does the throttle work as a continuous function, or is it a throttle up/throttle down configuration?

Does the throttle work as a continuous function, or is it a throttle up/throttle down configuration?

That I do not know, my throttle is just a lever that moves up and down and has no default position. Just some slight resistance. It stays at whatever speed I set it to. My logitech profiler lets me change how sensitive the throttle lever motion has to be to increase or decrease the speed.

WC4 Windows? Dos? GoG?

Windows/GoG should just be a matter of getting a simple mapper program, unsure about DOS.

Haven't been able to get the throttle to work on my Saitek Evo for WC4 yet. The throttle works fine with all my other simulators.

I'm pretty sure you need the windows versions of both WC3 and 4 to use the throttle and rudder peddals natively. Those features were added with the WC4 win95 patch and with the Kilrathi Saga edition of WC4. So, if you are playing in dosbox you will need to use some kind of mapper.

Back