WC3: Behind the Screens vs WC4 disk7

Yeh, but the Mopoks are basically humans, just more primitive, with a different culture.

Aren't they the only ones seen in WC1?

Originally posted by akashra
Yeh, but the Mopoks are basically humans, just more primitive, with a different culture.

Aren't they the only ones seen in WC1?

And little and red.

There are Firekkans in WC1, too.

Yeah, there are plenty of aliens around. In WCA especially.

Oh, and on the subject, what was up with some of those wierd looking people in WCA? There were like, blue people, and there was that one guy with no neck, and like, stripes or something. Were they aliens, or just wierd looking people.

Yeh, I already mentioned the Firekka... which brings the total races to a huge five!

There were a few in the WCA Cartoons, yeh, but what about in the games. :/

Originally posted by akashra
Yeh, I already mentioned the Firekka... which brings the total races to a huge five!

There were a few in the WCA Cartoons, yeh, but what about in the games. :/

A lot of the races are only mentioned in words, primarily in the novels and game documentation

Off the top of my head, there's the Varni (Action Stations), the Hari (extinct) and the Mantu (both from Fleet Action), the species referred to as "Double Helix" ("Claw Marks"), and a bunch more that slip my mind now, but are findable in the various WC canon works for those willing to put out a little effort. (I'm not, but then with LOAF I don't have to be. ;) )

Back