WC3: Behind the Screens vs WC4 disk7

Stormbird

Spaceman
if anyone's interested in the WC3 Behind the Screens cd, just let me know and we'll see what i can do about that. Not sure if i can find a place on the net to dump the whole package, so suggestions in how2share are welcome.

myself i'm still looking for the infamous disk7 for wc4 (i have the wc4 dos-version with a windows patch, dunno if that matters)

Originally posted by Stormbird
i'm still looking for the infamous disk7 for wc4
I'm still looking for the Ring of Power myself...

I hope the upcoming Lord of the Rings movie scheduled in December, will have some clue on how to find it...

Re: Re: WC3: Behind the Screens vs WC4 disk7

Originally posted by mpanty

I'm still looking for the Ring of Power myself...

I hope the upcoming Lord of the Rings movie scheduled in December, will have some clue on how to find it...

Check your a** buddy :p

keep it nice, guys

myths have a segment of truth in them and i didn't say i would only trade the wc3 Behind the screens, right?
if you got something nice to say, say it,
if you got something good to trade, trade it,
if you're only here to throw mud in my face you better run like hell before they have to surgically remove my boot from your ass
because i don't take shit from nobody

maybe something to remember next time i offer a trade object

there's no use being rude cuz i haven't given rise to the occasion

besides, smartasses, if it is such a myth, why didn't anybody make a project of it yet?? bet you guys would be a wonderful help setting up that project as you all know sooooo much about the topic.
hey, anybody feels like setting up a project for the wc4 disk7?
clean your sheet, ghost, somehow i feel all dirty when you appear

if you're only here to throw mud in my face you better run like hell before they have to surgically remove my boot from your ass
because i don't take shit from nobody
LOL

Ain't that the perfect way to ask a favor out of someone... :rolleyes:

There is no seventh disk.

It's not a myth, a rumor or a robot. It's a *joke* which was posted to AGWC years and years ago.

Shut up all of you! I have the 7th WC4 disk right here with me, and I wanna trade it for that WC3 behind the scenes CD! In fact, I've got the 8th WC4 disk too, in case you have something else to trade it for, Mr. Friendly Tempestuous Parakeet Guy... :rolleyes:

--Eder

besides, smartasses, if it is such a myth, why didn't anybody make a project of it yet?? bet you guys would be a wonderful help setting up that project as you all know sooooo much about the topic.
hey, anybody feels like setting up a project for the wc4 disk7?
clean your sheet, ghost, somehow i feel all dirty when you appear

JAJAJA, Please don´t double-post, you can insult me in the same post, and i have a project for the WC4 7th Disk, use it like a Razor Blades and Chopp heads, Yes......Beware! :rolleyes:

P.D: and It is not the Blair Witch Project......
P.D2: please is Ghost, not ghost

Back