WC1 Secret Missions 1

These kids today with their shakey camera footage and their sex robots. In my day you had to walk ten miles in the snow just to see an astromech! And we liked it!

I was walking through the Jungle where I live, just to see the magic machine re-fridge-e-rator, when I was jumped by 7 snakes and one of them asked me: Hey, man, do you have treefiddy? I need treefiddy! And then I said Damn it Monster, I don't have treefiddy! And when I got to the Mystical IcE Machine it was eaten by lions and elephants.

powell99 said:
the bottom one looks like a Viper form BSG
If you squint real hard, it resembles the unknown fighter from WCATV 'Invisible Enemy', the shuttle from WCATV (off the top of my head it appeared in at least 'Recreation'), or the Razor. Course if you squint hard enough, those dozen pixels could look like just about anything :D.

Edit: I'm so slow, typing out the title 'Recreation' I just realized the double meaning it could have for the ep :eek:

C-ya

I personally think the first mystery fighter looks like a Gratha. The second one, however . . . eh . . who knows. Maybe it's a Hurricane. Or a Wildcat. Or a Minotaur (sp?).

Ah, very good. Make sure you make a version that can be converted into WCP/SO. Eder told me how, so I'd be glad to help. :)

Back