WC1 Secret Missions 1

Straggler

Rear Admiral
Um....this might sound stupid, but is there any way of saving the Firekka from the cats? I mean Hacylon pulls the Claw out of Firekka in the end, but is there an aleternate ending?

Secret Missions 2, you're talking about? SM-1 dealt with the Goddard Colony massacre.

If you "win" SM-2, the Firekka are saved; I don't know exactly what the losing ending is, but maybe that's the one you're seeing?

If you win, you get a scene showing the Firekka cheering as the Kilrathi troop ships leave the planet. If you lose, you get a scene with some Firekka in shackles, with armed Kilrathi guards, as a pair of fighters (Gratha, I think) fly by in the background. Either way, the Claw leaves.

It's not entirely clear what the Kilrathi fighters are. They're like five pixel by three pixel blobs pictured from the side... but they might be Krant.

If you don't menage to shoot the Kilrathi priestess you are already on the loosing track. The assault team will die in any case, but she has to go as well on the winning track.

They seem kind of Gratha-ish to me...and I just figured it was similar to the whole "This is the Tiger's Claw...but now it has 9 engines" cutscene at the end of WC1 - someone decided to do their own version of the fighter.

Higher resolution models for the cinematics? Might not be so heavy on performance since the computer isn't worry about other things.

I'm still debating whether or not to add the two "mystery" WC1 fighters to the ships database:

qfighter.gif

qfighter2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
there are big versions of the fighters in that capture PNG!!! Between the left cat and the Firekkans.

Back