WC1 Aces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must disagree with you , Scimitar is a great ship in Wc1 !

These Mass Drivers it has really kick some ass ;)

About its maneuer ability , I prefer it from a Raptor !

I agree the mass drivers are great. there's nothing better than seeing a dralthi explode in one pass! but you can have the best guns in the universe and still end up with a piece of shit craft. good guns with no manuverability ain't a good combination. though I will admit that the scim is the 3rd best craft in WC1. the hornet is the worst.

Bhurak by far was the most difficult ace to kill. the only way you could really guarantee turning him into kitty litter was to lock him up and when he started to run, hit him with either a dumbfire (since he always ran in a straight line) or a heatseeker (which you have to snap-off quickly because the salthi can seem to outrun it)

Speaking of Salthi, has anyone tried to pilot one in WC:UE? It's a blast and a half! It's like everyones standing still :)

C-ya

Is it really that good? I would have thought the Lamprey to be faster and more manoeuvrable.

Originally posted by Aries
I think it was either Ice or Bossman (I'm leaning towards Ice) who talked about Deathstroke.
Iceman would be your best bet.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Is it really that good? I would have thought the Lamprey to be faster and more manoeuvrable.

The Lamprey has a yaw rate of 360 dps and cruises at 800 kps, but its pitch rate is fairly low, and it has no afterburners, which means that on afterburner, any BW/Kilrathi ship other than the Avenger can catch up to it.

Originally posted by Wedge009

At least it ain't "manuerable"; that would be extremely nasty...:p

Originally posted by RiotAct218
Maneuer ability: The potency of a certain fertilizer that comes from cows.

Hey , thats not fanny.Im tired of this.I dont speak English well but you know what I meant:mad:

Before I insult you more on your poor spelling and grammar, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, are you from another country, or do you have a really difficult time with the keyboard?

Well, i bet that you are smart enough to make fun of his writing capabilities and very,very stupid to not click his profile button, do you have a dificult time with your synapsis or you *came as you are* from the womb?

Thanx Ghost.

Yes Im from another country.Is that a prob? I dont write as well as you and I got a poor grammar.

What IS YOUR PROBLEM ?

Damn you!You are acting like 10 years old.

Lets just end this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back