WC

My bad. The Avenger might be an old shuttle that we saw once in the Academy TV series, although the size of the two doesn't appear to be the same.

But there's no way to know if it was a Confed shuttle before. As for the Vindicator and Banshee, AFAIK we don't know if they're produced by the BW, some private company, or are some old Confed trash.

The only ship i have ever seen that looked like the bansee was the Scimitar, though there was one in WCII..., Also, the only one a remember that looks like the Vindicator, well... was a kilrathi ship.

Originally posted by Antman
Also, the only one a remember that looks like the Vindicator, well... was a kilrathi ship.

Maybe the spoiler look is for atmosphere specific craft. The Ekapshi was specificly for the atmosphere but the Vindicator could do both but the look almost exaclty teh same. Except for the Kilrathi and Terran bent on its superficial look.

SHIT, Really??????????? I never thought of that, I always uncloak to kill hobbes and thrakath, and I thought that the cloaker was a one time only thing.

Yeah, basically you can just stay cloaked, sit and watch yourself fly towards the target, decloak and nuke Kilrah. No fuss, no muss.

TC

Originally posted by Napoleon
SHIT, Really??????????? I never thought of that, I always uncloak to kill hobbes and thrakath, and I thought that the cloaker was a one time only thing.
There's a bug or something in the game that allows you to use it again, once you get to the planet. It's probably because of the same thing that *resets* your fighter when you get to the planet.

Kool, i never noticed that, now if only I had the kilrathi saga so that i could try it...anyone care to lend me any money? or better yet just let me borrow your ks for around a month, I promise to give it back!

Yes, it more boring that way, but its faster.
A pity that afterburn fuel dont last during the whole way...

What?? And lose all that fun of going around in circles,(Angel did not have a sense of direction) and all those graphics???
Yes, I now know about the "auto slide=infinit afterburn" trick.

which ships in wc4 have autoslide? i never can get it to work. I kno in wc3 the arrow and excal have it, and in wcp at least the vamp has it but who else has it?

Originally posted by Napoleon
which ships in wc4 have autoslide? i never can get it to work. I kno in wc3 the arrow and excal have it, and in wcp at least the vamp has it but who else has it?

YO! Could someone explain how this autoslide really works? I mean physically-wise... Is it using the ship's inertia to maintain its course, so that the ship can rotate to fire its guns??
That would mean that during normal flight, there has to be a nav system that disables the effects of inertia in space, so that the fighters behave like in atmospheric flight...

And that would also mean, that in autoslide this mode is disabled...

Don't say I think too much, because I wonder if the programmers thought about how real the system would look like...

Back