WC Movie

Well maybe you think of seals as furry, but to me, they aren't the first thing that comes to mind.
This really isn't achieving anything....

whoops.

Deveraux sounds French to me, and if I remember correct she's from Brussel (Brussels in English?) that would explain it.

I'm getting way too confused these days.

Hell of a pilot as well!

[Edited by Zim on 06-22-2001 at 10:24]

And Dutch.

I can communicate with Belgians very well in Dutch. (But not with the ones who speak French)

Forgive me everyone, but someone just explained the lightspeed theory to me and I am very confused.

Zim

Originally posted by Zim
Deveraux is spelled Deveraux because (...)
Ehm... NO, Deveraux is spelt Deveraux in the movie 'cause that's another typo...

The original name being Devereaux, and you can ask any Frenchman, you won't see many French/Belgian names ending in _aux... rather in _eaux, which is a lot more common...

yeah, could be. Maybe I remember the name wrong. Memory Typo!

ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzim should go to bed...

Already bedtime for Zim? :)

What's the time difference from Holland to America East Coast? It's 6 hrs from France...

It's eleven o' clock. But I have made 40 labor hours this week of which 90% was spent behind a computer monitor. Tomorrow is family weekend (No computers! Nu stupid "my printer won't work!" users!) so I'll have some time to relax.

Also, this forum is very addictive.

Oh, and it's about 6 to 7 hours.

I got a penpal in Michigan, and it is exactly 6 hours in difference. Yay!

Zim

[Edited by Zim on 06-22-2001 at 16:58]

I just can't figure out how to see the post number. I want to know when I advance in rank!

I'll find out one time or one other...

Zim. The Stormtrooper's peril. Tonight. Die bucketheads!

-Too much RolePlaying is bad for you!-

click on the profile button above one of your posts.

[Edited by TC on 06-22-2001 at 17:17]

I can't find a profile button anywhere!

help!

whoopsfounditandquicklyeditedthispost

Z ) m

[Edited by Zim on 06-22-2001 at 17:21]

Back