WC Fans?????

Speaking of firepower, Longbows have lots of it. I still like the Excalibur better.

Lots of Firepower... I'd deffinately have to go with the Dragon. It's not my favorite (it's too good), but it packs a serious punch.

Last time I checked a Trekker was a fan of any of the newer star trek's (TNG, DS9, VGR), and a Trekkie was a fan of TOS or multiple series (still don't know how Enterprise fits in...). I liked it when it was simple... everyone was just a Trekkie... someone had way too much free time on thier hands to think of all this....
I blame Stephen C. Guilfoyle, author of "All I Ever Really Needed To Know I Learned From Watching Star Trek".
Streetsweeper! MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm....Firepower....
You want firepower, try a H&K G3 with the 60 round barrel extention. MMMMMMmmmmmmm...(crunch, crunch)...cookies...

A former boss of mine keeps his old M-70 in his garage. :)

Oh, RRREEEEEaaaallly? This is a job for.... THE GUN GRABBERS!

"Officer, go grab that worthless metal tube with the wood handle.":D

Originally posted by Needaham45
There's a little something I've been trying to figure out:

If a Star Trek Fan is a Trekkie...

I've always thought of it like this:
A Trekker is someone who really likes the show, but doesn't go to the extremes that the Trekkies go through. A Trekkie is someone who would go nuts just to meet the freakin' CLEANING LADY that takes care of the sets!

(At a convention...) "Oh..my...GAAAWD! I touched her! I..TOUCHED HER!!"

Now you're making me hungry.

Nothing like a big ol' basket of fried chicken livers! MMMM good!:D

You guys are getting disgustin'.

So anyway, the copy of Wing 3 that I got at the garage sale was in a film can and has a book, video, even a sound cd of Origin games. Cool, huh?

Actually, it's probably the Premiere Edition. I'm too lazy to go check what all the differences are, but the PE is more common.

Back