WC Fans?????

Needaham45

Spaceman
There's a little something I've been trying to figure out:

If a Star Trek Fan is a Trekkie
Then what's a Wing Commander Fan?

I'm sure we gotta have some sorta title.... just not sure what it is. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Excelsis Is there no freedom of expression at the CIC?

"Everybody is equal but some are more equal than others."

Originally posted by Needaham45

Actually, Trek fans have kind of expanded on that to determine what type of fan you are..

Trekker is a more casual fan
Trekkie is a hardcore
Treknologist is a person who owns all the tech manuals and can cite phaser outputs
Trekstorian is a person who can give you specific stardate and real date of any episode and event...

A Wing Commander fan is intelligent, ruggedly handsome, charming (needless to say, I am a great WC fan) :D
I'd go with Comanderteer.
Howdy!:)

Re: Re: WC Fans?????

Originally posted by Ladiesman^

Actually, Trek fans have kind of expanded on that to determine what type of fan you are..

Trekkie is a hardcore
Treknologist is a person who owns all the tech manuals and can cite phaser outputs
Trekstorian is a person who can give you specific stardate and real date of any episode and event...

Last time I checked a Trekker was a fan of any of the newer star trek's (TNG, DS9, VGR), and a Trekkie was a fan of TOS or multiple series (still don't know how Enterprise fits in...). I liked it when it was simple... everyone was just a Trekkie... someone had way too much free time on thier hands to think of all this....

Re: Re: WC Fans?????

Originally posted by Ladiesman^

Trekkie is a hardcore

You're confusing 'fans' with 'spacebattles idiots'.

Originally posted by Ripper

A Striker 12 rocks and rolls!

Shot a Benelli at a gun club once and needless to say, my 12 gauge pump-action "Sportsco special" hasn't been used since! :)

C-ya

Back