WC Comic: Halcyon's Callsign

Alright! The polls are closed. It is Wednesday at Midnight (actually, it's 12:02 Thursday so I late... sue me.), and it's time to pick a winning callsign.

Again it was a close call. It came down to the final four and there was much debate and hair-pulling. Finally, we chose a callsign and bought hats to cover the new bald spots.

We liked MOST of the suggestions you gave. But in the end only one can walk out of Thunderdome and that name is...

TOMCAT!

It just works on alot of different levels. Thanks to everyone who posted ideas. Special props go to Loaf for picking out the "already used" entries (he eliminated a fifth finalist) and to Capn Johnny for posting half of a Thesaurus. :)

As a special treat, we've posted some more artwork & bios. Check them out.

If callsigns were being ruled out because characters in WCP had (or would come to have) them already, why is Shadow OK? Wasn't that Elizabeth Norwood's callsign? (my memory of wc2 is really fuzzy)

If callsigns were being ruled out because characters in WCP had (or would come to have) them already, why is Shadow OK? Wasn't that Elizabeth Norwood's callsign? (my memory of wc2 is really fuzzy)

Addressed in the 'WC comic' thread.

Back